Sunday, July 03, 2005

WISHFUL THINKING

I wake to feel the sheet that I had over me being pulled away. Lying on my belly, I draw my right leg up and sigh as his hand slides down my back and over my ass; his fingers seem to dance over my skin. Suddenly his mouth is just inside my thigh, and he very lightly sucks/nips, making me gasp...a sweet kiss there and he slowly moves over my skin, a trail of kisses back up over my bare bottom and along my spine. His body is so close to mine as he pushes aside my hair...I feel how hard he is as his hands slide over my arms and his fingers lock in mine...I arch my body, pushing my exposed ass upwards...I know what he wants...his mouth at my ear, "you have to be quiet, baby..." he whispers..."there are other people in the house."

"Shhhhhhhhh.." he says as he slides inside my cunt, his full weight on me now as I'm barely able to keep silent. I squeeze my fingers together over his as I push back to meet his strokes, deep and hard, and I hear his quiet groans as he feels me tighten around his cock. We move like this, so quiet it seems, but our breathing together, a moan, a whimper and a groan as he thrusts into me harder than before...makes it so difficult.

We fuck...every stroke threatening to make us heard, and when we hear someone passing by the bedroom door, I whisper that I'm close...he knows how I am, he knows I won't be able to stop myself, so he releases my right hand and
makes me take two of his fingers in my mouth. I take them and begin to suck greedily...and I feel it...building so fast..I try not to bite him as I explode so hard I cry out...muffled but still heard...and he buries his face in my hair as he surrenders all control...so sudden...so strong...his moans in my ear make my cum complete, both of us thrusting against each other, trying to make it go on forever.

All too soon it subsides...he's still on me, and I love to feel him there, his cock still pumping, not as strong...but I love how it feels. We slowly catch our breath and he hugs me against him as best he can. I ask him to please stay there as long as he can, and he kisses my cheek as he relaxes with me.

I hope this may someday be more than just wishful thinking..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your writing, feel your hunger and believe you deserve all you imagine. What an amazing sense of passion and sensuality. You are so special and so wonderful. I can feel the passion in your writing and crave the pleasure of touching you and imagine making slow love to you. Caressing your hair, kissing your neck, slowly kissing along your breasts, gently and firmly sucking your nipples as they become hard and strong before taking your clit in my mouth and caressing the folds of skin with my lips and tongue. Kissing your mouth and sucking on your lower lips as my hands explore your thighs and bottom. How I wish I was near enough to really touch and caress you. Make long strong love to you. Finally exploding deep inside you before cuddling against you and begining again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edge said...

gee.....you left quite the impression with this one.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »