Thursday, July 21, 2005

FIRST TIME

When I lost my virginity at twenty, it wasn't the best experience in the world. He was very drunk, and I was thinking I'd never get rid of it...so I went home with him. Eventually I pissed him off by changing my mind, and I think he passed out not soon after. I left, realizing I'd made a mistake.

I guess you could say he'd done enough to make it easier when I did decide to go ahead with it.

And can you believe I don't remember who that was? How disappointing.

I don't know how it is for anyone else, but I've always had a bit of a romantic notion about when I was "deflowered."

Maybe he'd be someone I'd date a couple of times, and finally decide I liked him enough to let him take what I wanted to give up. He would always be respectable,
but I'd also know he was very attracted to me. Of course I would also know all the right words to say, blush when it made me look cute instead of embarrassed, and by some miraculous feat, know all the right things to do to make him love me (at least for the moment).

He'd talked me into going back to his place with him, this man I'd met earlier in the evening. So nice to me, polite, fun to talk to, he'd look me in the eye as I talked and he had a way of always seeming to touch me...a hand on the arm or on my back...which drove me crazy.

It seemed we talked for hours in that bar, two people sitting at a corner table, and if I wanted a drink he was always insistant on buying.

Eventually that led to coffee at a local diner, where we continued our conversation, only a bit more serious...about life and love and plans for the future...he was passing through town, a traveler on his way to a new city, trying to move away from some bad luck. For some reason he was interested in me. His place was a local motel.

We drove there in my truck...I didn't want to be stuck somewhere with no way to get away. Parking in front of his door, I left the engine running and decided to confess...

"I've never done this before.." I said. He smiled at me and said he hadn't done this in a long time, but when I kept looking at him without saying anything, his smile seemed to disappeared, and with a puzzled look on his face, he said, "oh... you mean never..." I nodded my head, getting more and more scared every minute. I'd made a fool of myself, I was sure, and now he was going to be pissed at me.

I could feel tears starting to well up, and I turned to face the front of the dashboard, my hand on the keys, as I tell him he could leave, that I wouldn't blame him. I feel his hand on my arm, and when I dare to look at him, he smiles.

"I don't want to push you, but I won't pretend I wouldn't want to be with you..."

He brushes a strand of hair out of my eyes...his touch is electric...and I can't help but smile when he does this. Then in one slow movement, his hand slides behind my head and pulls me to him. His mouth is on mine, in a gentle kiss, long but tender, and I know right then that this is the one I will surrender to for the very first time.

The kiss ends, but he is so close to me, his face in front of mine, his hand now on the side of my neck as he whispers to me, "I can teach you things...I won't go any faster than you want...I promise you won't regret it. You just have to trust me."

...and I do...completely....

He was true to his word. He didn't rush me at all. We went to his room, where we talked as he put away some papers that he had spread out over the bed and the dresser. They were for his house that he'd bought, he said, and it made me feel more at ease as he told me all about it.

Then he excused himself, went into the bathroom, and I heard water running. I watched as he came out of the bathroom and towards me, his hands unbuttoning his shirt. He stood in front of me, took my hands in his, and kissed me again, placing my hands on his chest, wanting me to take over undressing him. He ended the kiss, but never moved away from me, always looking me in the eye. His hands started to undress me, fingers unbuttoning my blouse, slowly, and when he brushed against my breasts, my reaction was one of pleasant surprise. I could feel myself blushing, and when I looked down he put his hand under my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, don't ever be embarrassed by what you feel when I touch you."

I sighed and gave him a slight smile. He laughed, a quiet laugh that showed me he was pleased...and we continued undressing one another...

He was patient with me. Several times I seemed hesitant to let him take something off of me, but he stopped and talked to me until I gave in. All the while he kept his hands where they were when he stopped, always touching my skin. Eventually, we both stood naked in front of one another. I tried so hard to stop, but I was shaking like a lost kitten. I hated the fact that I seemed so helpless to him, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

His hands slid around my waist and he pulled me closer to him, pressing against me, and his voice in my ear, so quiet, whipered how he loved my body. I could feel his cock against me, hard and thick. He moved his hands down and pulled my hips to him, and I couldn't help but groan as I felt him so close to me.

"Mmmmm.." he moaned, and then his lips were on my shoulder, softly kissing a trail lower, over my breast bone and down to where the swell of my breast began. He stopped when he heard me gasp, but only for a moment, then he continued, and when his mouth took my left nipple inside I whimpered. His tongue flicked across the hard tip and I had no choice but to cry out...but then he slowly, very deliberately, licked that same spot, then sucked it like a baby on a bottle.

"Yessss.." I hissed, and he pulled off of the one and took the other in his mouth, doing the same as before. I stood there, my body arched as this man suckled me, and I discovered one of the places that is so sensitive to touch...and I came that way.

When he realized what I had done, he held me close as his right hand moved down between my legs, immediately finding out how wet I'd become. I moaned again when I felt him there, and I spread them a bit more, allowing him more.

"Fuck, baby, you came already. Did you like that that much?"

I could barely say yes, for my breath seemed to have left me, and I could hardly stand from the force of what I'd just felt.

"There's so much I want to do to you, with you..c'mon...come with me.." and he lead me to the bathtub full of water. Carefully we stepped in, and he sat behind me, his arms around me, as he held a bottle of liquid soap, poured it into his hands, and very gently washed me.

Soon after, his hand over mine, he showed me how to make myself cum, and how to enjoy it. He also showed me how to touch him, how to hold his cock in my hands and make him cum...and how to enjoy all of it.

We played like this for hours, it seemed. It was an awakening for me...but I still had more to learn, and I could hardly wait...

5 comments:

Angry Android said...

I remember my first time as being totally awkward, and I was trying my best to not let her know I was a very late bloomer. The worst thing was that I had to get totally plastered to find her attractive enough to have sex with. What can I say? I was desperate & she was somebody that actually expressed interest in me.

Fun note: Adam Sandler's "Happy Gilmore" was playing on the TV when I lost my virginity. Now I can't sit through that movie without thinking, "I lost my virginity while watching that?"

Anonymous said...

I well remember mine - I remember her name - I remember every sweaty, sexy moment of it and I also remember I was neither schooled, prepared or ready - it just simply happened...it was the best of times. =)

Frogstar said...

That was amazing, very detailed... I enjoyed reading it.

Some of your posts blow me away with your raw, powerful writing style. It's especially great that you've chosen a very taboo but universal subject to write on.

drunkbh said...

I think every woman dreams that their first time will some kind of magical experience. Unfortunatly, that is rarely the case. Don't feel bad. My first time was just as forgettable.

Anonymous said...

the thing i dont understand, is why you would ever think a man would think a virgin to be undesirable. its something so few would ever have an opportunity to experience. its like an artist with a blank canvas