Saturday, July 30, 2005

MORE THAN WILLING STUDENT

We dozed for a few hours after he took me, both exhausted and in need of rest. I've never been able to sleep in a strange place, much less with a stranger, even though I'd shared myself with him. But I fell asleep next to him, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder.

When I awoke, he was still asleep, and I very quietly pulled away from him, and went into the bathroom, being very careful not to make any noise when I closed the door.

I stood in front of the mirror, wondering if I looked any different. I certainly felt different. I slid my hand down the front of my body, down between my legs. I could feel how wet I was, and as I brought my hand back up, I expected to see blood. But there was nothing there, just a glistening wetness.

I brought it up to my nose and inhaled the scent of us. I loved the way we smelled together. I opened my mouth to taste us. Much better...delicious...

I heard his groan in the other room, and I realized he would be leaving this morning. I would go home, broken in, but no one to teach me anymore. His new home was hundreds of miles away.

I wanted him inside me again.

And I had him...or maybe I should say...he had me. When I woke him he pulled me on top of him and pulled me down onto his hard cock. The feeling of something so big entering my newly broken-in pussy was so powerful that I couldn't help but scream as he buried himself inside me.

I came almost immediately.

He decided to stay an extra day, and I called in sick that morning. He said he had other things to show me...

He had me bend over the dresser in his room and we watched ourselves in the mirror as he fucked me from behind.

I sat on the bathroom counter, wrapping my legs around him as he fucked me.


I knelt before him and sucked his cock until he told me he was ready. When he came, I looked up at him as I swallowed what he gave me.

He told me I was beautiful. That evening, as he made love to me, he held onto me as if he wasn't going to let me go. When he entered me for the last time, he told me how good I felt...as he got closer, he would say my name over and over...as he filled me again, I felt my own cum taking over. My legs wrapped around him, my hands pulling him into me, I came.

Soon after we fell asleep, again.

A perfect way to end a lesson.