Saturday, July 09, 2005

GETTING TO KNOW YOU

* I love to talk in bed...
...especially after being intimate with someone; it's very nice when you can lay in bed and talk...a great way to know someone even better. Making each other laugh makes it complete.

* I love waking up to someone's touch...no matter what time it is.

* I love being held until I go to sleep.

* I've been known to hold hands...just something that comforts me...when I'm laying next to someone.

* I swallow.

* I almost always cum more than once.

* I'm very noisy...and I say what I feel.

* I've been tied up before, but I prefer being blindfolded. If I allow it that means I have complete trust in the man I'm with.

* My nipples are so sensitive, I can cum just by the way they are sucked and touched.

* I love to watch...and be watched.

* I enjoy talking dirty.

* I've never been with two men at the same time; not that I haven't thought about it.

* I love to hear my lover telling me how it feels...what to do...and calling my name as he's cumming.

* Sometimes I wish I could be more promiscuous...I'd certainly have more fun, but I'm too picky. Maybe I expect too much.

* I've always been attracted to older men...but known of one or two younger men that have shown an interest in me...and I've wondered...

* I enjoy phone sex...my ex and I used to have it when he travelled...and I consider myself to be very good at it...still.

* Hands in my hair or touching on or near my neck make me more than willing.

* I'm always hungry.

Like now...

***I'd love to know what you're like...

7 comments:

Buffalo said...

If I were witty and clever I could think of something to say other than, "That's hot, lady!"

Anonymous said...

..thank you buffalo...I'll take that as a compliment.

drunkbh said...

I love this post! It's nice to see that there are other women out there that feel the same way. My only difference is that I really don't care for romance. I love talking dirty and being talked too as well. My perfect scenerio would be if the man came in... no words spoken yet...grabbed me...shoved me against the wall...tore my clothes off...pulled my hair at the base of my head...and of course the wild sex.

Anonymous said...

I get that way too...depends on my mood....

baddandy said...

where were you ladies when i was growing up/becoming a man? i can only imagine the number of women out there feeling as you do, but being unable to express it. or at least being able to have someone to take advantage of it without taking advantage of you. if it wasn't for the difference in age, your desires are so similar i would tend to think ya'll were twins separated at birth

Wanting said...

...you weren't looking in the right place...and when I was at that age I had yet to learn anything....guess I'm making up for lost time.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work american legion baseball pain reliever neurontin Notebook laptop computers Xduda shemale Van conversion rentals southern california used danze kitchen faucets halo pet supplements Easy quit smoking way car audio amplifiers boating forums in port charlotte Desert burn diet pills ephedra vitalbodyfitness co http://www.eltron-card-printers.info Cash advance loan with savings account