Sunday, July 10, 2005

DRINKING CAN BE BAD FOR YOU

So you tell me you like the color of my hair...my smile...you buy me another drink, but all I want is some water. I seem to recall making stupid decisions when I've had too many.

You sit and talk to me, making me feel like I am more attractive than I think I am.
You're handsome, no doubt about it, nice body and I like the way you carry yourself, self-confident without being smug. When you put your hand on the small of my back as you turned to say hello to someone it felt good.

I try not to, but it happens...I let you seduce me...enjoying everything you say to me...hoping in a way you say or do something that makes me walk away from you...but you are good at this, and I'm starving.

I can't postpone the inevitable anymore, but I do insist on a coffe at a local diner, where we talk and get to know one another a little better, but still..you do everything just right. Of course there has to be a catch somewhere. Everyone I've ever been attracted to has always had something that gets in the way.

It's not even midnight yet...I stopped for a drink, just one to relax...and now I've invited some stranger to my house. I haven't done this in years...I always had someone to take care of me...but that was all he did, and I wanted more...he's gone and I seriously doubt this one is different.

But I'm starving.

So no more games...we get into the door and I decide that if I'm going to do this I'm not wasting time. I ask him if he'd like something to drink and as he tells me no I go up to him and kiss him...tentatively...he seems to be surprised, but he gets over it...slides his arms around my waste and kisses me back. It feels good, that first kiss...and I kiss him back a little more sure of myself...and that's how it starts...

Hands on me, making my hunger come alive...a sleeping dragon that's rudely awakened...and I let him have me...he seems to be hungry, too, but several times he seems surprised at my passion...how badly I need...and he enjoys this...the first time it doesn't take him long to fill me...he needs, too...and I enjoy this.

Most of the night we are in each other's arms, tasting each other, relishing the sighs and gasps, the moans and laughter that can be heard between the two of us. I like him, he talks to me and I like the way he touches me when he looks at me. I
wonder if this could lead to something.

However, once again I made a mistake. Before dawn he has to leave...he thought he mentioned he lived with someone. I pretend to remember, wacthing him dress and acting like he hates to leave, god you're so fucking good, he says... he doesn't want to go he wants to stay and if he didn't have to worry about her, when he finally leaves...it's not working but he doesn't have the money or the chance or the fucking balls to leave, when he does leave he can spend all night with me. He asks me for my number and kisses me goodbye like he just hates this, then goes.

I'lll probably be dumb enough to say yes again.

I guess I shouldn't drink at all.

4 comments:

baddandy said...

:-(

men are such pigs

Wanting said...

...but I still LIKE men...some are lucky enough to know what it's like to be loved by me...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! carnival cruise lines exucutive chef

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »