Wednesday, July 13, 2005

IMPATIENT

He gets angry when he thinks I'm with someone. But I have to give him credit...he doesn't make a nuisance of himself.

But I still feel guilty.

It used to be that I couldn't wait to hear his voice or see him come through the door.

Now I'm actually happier that he's not here...usually.

I do miss him.

But I am also better off...it wasn't healthy...I was miserable and so was he.

SO...

Better things are coming...I can feel it.

I just wish it wouldn't take so damn long.

3 comments:

drunkbh said...

I hope you do find better things.

baddandy said...

what a goober - so ready to find something wrong that he looked past the fact that he had everything that was right - right there - with him everyday - i mean right there

how could you give that away

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »