Tuesday, July 26, 2005

LOST FOREVER

We lay together after I took him in my mouth, my head on his chest and his fingers in my hair. He told me I was a quick learner, and that I made him feel the way he wanted to feel. Hearing that made me feel a little more sure of myself, and I moved up to kiss him. He seemed surprised at first, but the way he held me to him, and the way he kissed me back, I know that he welcomed it.

Suddenly, with his arms around me, he rolled the two of us over so that he was on top of me. It took me by surprise, making me laugh out loud. He smiled down at me, and when he wouldn't say anything, I asked him what was wrong.

"I'm not finished with you, yet, little girl..." and he softly kissed my mouth. My arms came up to slide around his neck, but he pushed them back down as he kissed my chin...down my neck. I closed my eyes and lay my hands flat beside me, but as he moved farther down, I couldn't help but hold his head in my hands. His mouth was all over my skin, making me gasp when he'd taste me.

I felt his lips moving over my right breast. By now I was breathing a lot heavier and when he just stopped and paused where he was, I let out a little whimper.

"Has anyone ever touched you like this?" he asked me, and his tongue flicked over my hard nipple. I moaned a "no" and he did it again, making me cry out. I released my hold on him and grabbed cloth on either side of me.

"My god, they're beautiful.." and he licked the other one twice, as his hand slid down my belly.

Now he took one in his mouth, and I felt him sucking it, his tongue sliding over me, and I moaned as I arched my back, my hands coming up to hold him to me. Suddenly his hand was between my legs, and his fingers found me again. He moaned on me as he fingered my clit, already hard and wet, and I came suddenly. He looked up as I came..."that's my girl.." and his fingers kept rubbing me. Slowly my orgasm faded, and I lay there beneath him. He looked me in the eye as he brought his hand up and took his wet fingers into his mouth.

"Mmmmm..." he whispered, and bent over to kiss me. It was then that I found out what I tasted like.

He told me I tasted good...I reached up to touch his face. After the way I was these last few hours, it was all I could do. This man had started something inside me, and I was enjoying it...immensely. He took my hand in his, kissed my palm, then pushed it down at my side as he kissed my belly....little kisses... farther down...his lips and his tongue...his teeth...making me squirm...fuck I knew what he was doing...and I couldn't stand the way he teased me....

He moved lower on my body, and suddenly he was between my legs, his tongue flicking across my hard clit. I gasped as he took it in his teeth, crying out, hands holding him to me, his mouth on me, his hands under my ass and holding me to him. I felt what was fast becoming familiar to me, my orgasm fast and strong, his moans against me making it all the more intense. He sucked me, and I jerked against him, his tongue everywhere, and I could only take it. He tasted me while I came, drinking me as I had him. I could barely breathe as I came down off of that incredible high, and I was shaking as he moved up and over me, his face close to mine, his body on me, and I felt how hard he was.

"I promise you it won't hurt for long, baby.." and he enetered me, slow but straightforward, and I felt pain, not terrible, but enough to make me cry out. He slid deep into me, filling me up with his cock, so hard, so big, I looked up at him wide eyed and hurting. He moaned as he took me, and as he slid deeper, je held me to him, whispering for me to just take him...I felt a tear roll down the side of my face, and he told me it would go away soon.

He started to move, in and out of me, every stroke hurting, each one less and less. "Fuck, you're tight...oh fuck.." and I could feel him...much easier. The pain was subsiding...I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me...he whispered in my ear how good I was on him, and his strokes became faster...I moved against him, trying to take him harder, because now the pain was gone, and all I wanted was to feel him inside me...pounding...taking me...my first fuck...hard and fast...over and over...both of us moaning...his dick so deep inside me it hits the back of me, making me cry out, making me jump on him every time...I feel him growing even bigger inside me, and I see his face...the look of pure lust...his hands holding me as he pumps my cunt, a virgin no more, and I tell him I'm cumming....he moans "yessss.." and as I explode on his cock he cries out my name and cums with me...both of us so loud, so strong....

11 comments:

drunkbh said...

Wonderfully written again.

It makes you feel the... passion... and that's always a beautiful thing

No wonder I'm turning into a bigger perv recently. Love it again!

Anonymous said...

yep! what drunkbh said!!! :p

Angry Android said...

I'm curious how you'll follow this up.

Buffalo said...

DAMN!

drunkbh said...

Off the subject, but I hope you have a good time tonight.

Rock On!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.....


btw, thank you bh....I'm on my way now...

watcher said...

mmmm, makes me remember why i took such a long time away and how much i love some of those same words...and happy to hear them again. as you will again too. once and again, my friend...once and again...

Anonymous said...

Slut

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Prozac and euphoria polyphonic ringtones business insurance option Rental cars in coolangatta Tenuate ship to england Nexium clacid toshiba phone systems Cheap travel insurance gerona Deck hockey upper Jeep rental kuai Graham jacobs uk business credit reports risk scores mood disorders provigil Penis pump sleeve phentermine with hoodia Divorce internet site Verizon wireless phone plans information Prozac halflife diet pill adipex

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! provigil forums adhd provigil add Renault espace test Ionamin 15 mg lost lbs http://www.italian-coat-of-arms.info/example_of_an_automobile_insurance_card.html Nude lingerie glamour models comparison venlafaxine 26 5 htp Bextra pharmacy Digital camcorder panasonic printing Hud mortgage insurance refund blackberry handheld communications provigil and snorting levaquin and side effects buy provigil overnight no prescription Online slimming tablets canadian provigil Brian roberts contact lens provigil muscle