Friday, July 15, 2005

AN INVITATION

Someone has invited me to come visit.

Someone I've been attracted to since I met him.

He's always made me feel special...wanted...needed...and yet we've never been together.

I've fantasized about him many times...how it would feel when he touches my skin with his fingers...his mouth...his tongue...how it would feel when he holds me...kisses me...enters me that first time.

I want to go...and he knows this...but I can't do it...and it's making me crazy.

I think he knows this, too.

Circumstances make it impossible...for now...

I just hope he doesn't give up on me.

Please, don't give up on me.

...and thank you for making me feel like this, again.

2 comments:

baddandy said...

hey aphrodite! say hi next time you drop by!

Anonymous said...

What a great site »