Tuesday, July 05, 2005

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Sometimes I don't know how I get through the day when I feel this way.

It seems I have this insatiable need, an unquenchable thirst that I don't think I'll ever satisfy.

At times it's almost hard to breathe...I want so badly that I think I'll go crazy if I don't get.....it.

When I started this blog I wanted to bear all my feelings...it's like therapy, right? It makes things better...get the frustrations and anger and sadness and fear out into the open.

But lately it seems all I can do is want...and sometimes it gets so bad I think about the neighbor down the street...good looking...seems friendly enough...he has a construction business...but what would he do if I went to him...asked him to help me with something...I want to do this here or change this there...and as he stood there in my house I make it known to him...I want...and I will do what he likes...if he'll just. take. this. body.

And he does.

I catch someone's eye at the store. He catches mine. He knows I'm needing...he sees it somehow...he can do what he wants. All I need is for him to take me.

And he does.

The cop I see once in a while...he's smiled at me...once he held a door for me as I went into the post office...nodded...said hi...what would he think of me...if he knew I imagined sitting astride his lap...fucking him? Would he have me meet him sometimes in a quiet place so he could have me again...so I could kneel before him and suck his cock?

I'm sorry...I can't help it. I want to be tasted and fucked and taken and made to get on my knees so that I can swallow a hard cock...I want hands all over me and lips on my skin...I want to be wanted as much in return.

I'm not a slut...I don't pick up men to fuck...but sometimes I wish I did.

This is almost painful, but I love it.

6 comments:

drunkbh said...

I feel your pain.

Edge said...

I feel your heat

The Platypus said...

Whoa, uh, gee, I mean, uh...whew! How come I never meet women like you at the Kroger?

Wanting said...

Super Sweet...I'm very shy..

DrunkBH...then you know how it is...

Edge...you know what I'm thinking, don't you?

Central Computer...we like to keep it private...you never know who you're smiling at, tho..

j.h. said...

There is nothing wrong with being shy--both super sweet and I are pretty shy too. DB--looks like there are people like us out there after all.

Buffalo said...

I think you write damned well!