Saturday, July 16, 2005

MORE

...as I look up to see him watching me with the same expression on his face that I see when he's taking me..one of desire, a greedy hunger that only I can satisfy. I slowly cover just the tip of his cock with my lips, letting the flat of my tongue glide over it even slower.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I moan, and he tries to force himself deeper, but I won't let him, and his loud groan tells me how he feels.

"Take my cock, dammit...don't tease me!" he says breathlessly, his hands like a vice. I see a glint in his eyes now, and I know that he's very close to just taking what he wants.

With one hand holding his balls and gently kneading them, while the other squeezes his hard cock, I open my mouth and swallow him....

...at least half way, sucking as I move down, then back up and off of him. I hear him cry out...almost whimpering when I pull off of him. His hands slide down along the side of my face, and suddenly I feel one hand firmly holding my neck while the other reaches back behind my head, holding it as if to prevent me from moving backwards.

"Don't make me take that mouth..." he says calmly. He looks me in the eye as he says this to me, and he knows that I know he'd never hurt me. I smile up at him, only slightly, and in one smooth motion I open my mouth and take every inch of him.

He's thick inside me, thick and so very hard. The length of him is dangerously close to choking me, but I quickly get used to him and I use my mouth, my lips, my teeth and my tongue to give him the pleasure he craves.

Hearing his whispers as I suck him, speaking my name as I lick him, feeling his hands in my hair as he guides my head along the length of him, all make me very wet. The feel of him so hard against my tongue makes me crave him inside my cunt. But I like it when he surrenders to me this way.

"I love fucking your mouth" he whispers, and when I moan on him he pushes into me harder.

"My other cunt, baby...fucking"...(thrust)..."my other" ...(thrust)..."wet"... (thrust)..."cunt"...

He moans again, and I taste his precum...

He's growing even bigger...harder...

With every thrust..

So close, now...