Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ONE LITTLE BEAN...

One of the greatest things mankind ever did is chocolate.

Ok. The cocoa bean wasn't something mankind "did." It's what he did to the cocoa bean.

It's this wonderful concoction that has, at times, become my crutch.

I've managed to keep it at bay, at least most of the time. This can be a very difficult task.

I've also discovered that there is one thing, short of sleep and death, that will keep me away from chocolate...that will actually keep from eating altogether...willingly...

Sex.

Life is so unfair.

2 comments:

baddandy said...

it is not a coincidence that sex makes you forget about the bean or more precisely the confection made from the bean. its my understanding that chocolate gives women the same signal or 'rush' that they receive when they are becoming aroused. we're talking about good chocolates (dove, etc.) not a milkyway bar. so fella, make sure you buy your lady some good stuff on the way home tonight, and maybe you'll have a story to match wantings. or ladies, cut out the middle man and have a little trip of self discovery.

Anonymous said...

great...give me another reason...