Sunday, July 10, 2005

IS THERE A PILL FOR THIS?

God I need someone. Anyone with a hard cock, deft fingers, and a talented tongue.

I'm in one of my moods again...so fucking hungry I think I'll go crazy. Is there a name for this affliction?

I see that neighbor and wonder...would he like someone who was so demanding...someone who seems to never be satisfied? Someone who needs a constant fuck...over and over...just a few doors away...he could come to me in the middle of the night...take me as many times as he wanted.

That cop....seeming to always come to my aid...takes him a while to get my story...but he's very thorough...and maybe...once in a while...he needs me...and I have to climb into his lap as he parks behind that abandoned building...and he lets me ride him...tells me I can't go until I get on my knees and suck his cock.

That man...who lays me on the table...spreads my legs and enjoys me this way...slow and deliberate, never slowing down or speeding up his strokes...just a continuous, perfect fuck...and one cum merges into more than one until it feels like that's all I do...every twitch, every spasm that wraps around him brings him closer...and he gives me what I want.

Damn...even a phone call would calm me down...at least for a while...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh there's a pill all right - it's called Prozac - the scourge of the sexual mind and active libido. Be very afraid of the "P" pill.

Wanting, any of us that is honest enough, have these feelings as well - manifested in a myriad of ways, but all the same thing!

Wanting said...

ooh, Seamus....tell me more...

drunkbh said...

Again, I love it!

Edge said...

you want cured?

Buffalo said...

You're such a tease.

Wanting said...

cured? To tell you the truth...NO.

baddandy said...

who would want to be cured of this?

my wife has been (for a long time) and its not something i wish on anyone