Monday, July 18, 2005

RELEASE

....my hands on his thighs, holding him like he holds my waist when I straddle him, he strokes his cock with my mouth...his hands hold my head, he looks down at me as he moves, and I hear a heavy sigh as he slows down. He wants to make this last, but I know from before that after a certain point there is no turning back. His control is lost to his need, and I love when this happens.

He loosens his grip on me and his hands become tender in my hair, on my face. His strokes are much slower, and he wears a slight smile on his face as he watches his hard cock sliding in and out between my lips.

"Fuck you're beautiful like this.." he says, and I close my eyes, enjoying the feel of him, the words he just said to me. He always makes me feel this way, and I love taking him like this. I moan on him and the vibration on his dick causes him to moan with me.

I open my eyes to see him again, his expression once again one of pure, pleasurable lust. His eyes are half closed, and I suck him greedily. Suddenly I gently pull off of him, and he looks down at me, almost angrily.

"I'm thirsty," I tell him, biting my lower lip. Then I gently kiss the tip of his hard prick, never taking my eyes off of his. My lips surround him again, and I flick my tongue across the head as I wait for his response. His hands hold my head tighter again, and he seems to shudder as I run my wet tongue around and under him.

"You want my cum, don't you?"

That deep voice that always makes me wet when I hear it close to my ear seems to get even deeper. I groan and carefully shake my head yes.

"You'll drink it, won't you? ALL of it, because that's what you love to do, isn't it?"

I whimper...

...and swallow him whole.

His moan is sudden and loud. His hands grip me tightly and he starts to pump my mouth, making me take him, almost choking me with the force of his strokes. I slide my hands between his legs and hold him there, one hand cupping his balls, the other squeezing the base of his cock everytime he pushes inside me. He gasps.

"Yes, baby...yes, baby.." he says over and over with each thrust. I feel him growing even more...and I taste him...

There's no way to stop this, now.

My mouth takes everything...sucking and licking, my lips tightening around him, and as his moans get louder, as his thrusts get harder, I let him know I want this by the way I groan against his tender yet very hard dick. Once again he feels the vibration, and I can tell by the way his cock seems to move on it's own, swelling even more, that he's very close.

He says my name; I see his chest moving in and out as he takes a deep breath.

Once more my name, barely a whisper.

He moves in my mouth.."fuckI'mcummingI'mcummingbabytakethistakeallofthis" he cries, and suddenly my mouth is full of his hot, thick load of cum. I do my best to take it all, to drink as much as I can, but he's so full and I can't help but let some of it dribble down my chin. I hear him whimper as he keeps pumping me, his cock so wet, his hands so firm against me as he pushes into me again and again, his head thrown back. I want to drink more, and when I suck him harder he cries out and looks down at me, a look so carnal, so hungry...he's so intent on fucking my mouth...

"That's"...(thrust)..."my little"...(thrust)..."cum"...(thrust)...slut"...

...and I take him...willingly...wanting to make him feel like this forever...to see the way he looks at me afterward.

His strokes become slower as his orgasm subsides, and I won't release my hold on him until he is completely spent. I kneel before him as he comes down from that high, as he holds me to him and slowly fucks me, eventually standing there with his hands still in my hair and his soft cock in my mouth. I gently slide off of him, and his hands are shaking as he holds my head in them, tilting it up to look into my eyes. His thumb slowly wipes away some of his cum that ran down my chin, and I open my mouth to take it inside, to suck off that last drop.

"Fuck.." he says as I taste him, and when I smile up at him he laughs.

I take his hand in mine, carefully pull him out of my mouth, and kiss his palm.

He owns me..everything I am, and I love it.

And he knows this.

8 comments:

Angry Android said...

yowza!

Edge said...

christ, this made my cock hard

Buffalo said...

Be still my heart!

Anonymous said...

Sigh.
That was loving and beautiful.

Wanting said...

Thank you. I like to please...

drunkbh said...

Great ending!

Anonymous said...

What a great site phendimetrazine ionamin order ionamin suppliers Saab isat ionamin loss result story success weight Different types of computer network

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »