Wednesday, July 13, 2005

SERIOUSLY...

I cannot go to bed just yet. Images keep going through my mind that make sleep impossible at the moment.

I don't understand how the lonely do it. There are some out there that will be lonely for the rest of their lives, at least when it comes to a significant other.

There are some that will stay with another for the sole reason of not being lonely.
Maybe they're happy that way. I have no intention of letting that happen.

It's been a very long time since a man has made love to me. These last few years, with the exception of once or twice (and I'm not exaggerating), my ex and I fucked, and quite often. Sure, that's definately a plus, but part of our problem was we didn't make love. There's a difference between the two.

In spite of what my appetite has been like lately, I miss that the most. Being so important to someone that they crave everything about you, not just the chance to be inside you. They can barely stand to be away from you, and when that moment comes, it's almost better than anything.

Of course, I'm not going to pretend that I don't want someone...I admit it...I need...to be...taken care of. I'm perfectly capable (very capable, I've been told) of taking care of someone, also, but I would just like to have the opportunity
sometime in the near future.

I don't think you have to be in love with someone to make love with them, but you do need to care. To have a man between my legs, buried deep inside me, holding onto me as he kisses me or touches my face; to look me in the eye and know that my body isn't the only reason he's with me...that would be nice.

~Sigh~

4 comments:

baddandy said...

i didn't sleep well last nite - wild and erotic images kept invading my dreams

i was alone, showering and 'she' kept appearing - always the same woman, the one that fills the erotic void in my mind - bending in front of me or appearing behind me, washing my back (just my back - and with a soapy sudsy washcloth) or leaned back under the shower to let her cropped mane wash clean of shampoo - but by her mere presence, tormenting me, torturingly!!!!

and i wake - and the soft breathing beside me tell me i am not alone - but its not her

and i am alone again

a

Wanting said...

oh sweetie...why do we do this? So many people who need...and so many who are willing to change that.

Anonymous said...

To be alone in the company of others can be the epitome of loneliness

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »