Friday, July 15, 2005

THIRST

On my knees in front of him, I look up as he caresses my cheek with his hand. I close my eyes and tilt my head to feel more, enjoying the feel of him and the tender way he touches me.

I hear my name being whispered, and I open my eyes as his thumb runs along my lips, his fingers just under my chin. I open my mouth to take him in, sucking his thumb inside, and he lets out a long sigh.

"I have something else for that hungry mouth" he says as he starts to unbuckle his belt. He pulls his thumb out of my mouth and he's going to unzip his jeans, but I stop him by reaching up and telling him no. His eyes never leave mine as I slowly complete the task, and as I pull back the fabric to release him, his hardening cock strains to be completely free. I lean forward and watch his expression as I gently plant a kiss on his thickening shaft, enjoying the sound of his gasp, the feel of his hands and fingers sliding through my hair. He holds my head firmly.

"Do it" he hisses, but I just push his clothes to the floor...then flick my tongue across the head of his cock. He jumps as if a current of electricity just ran through his body, a loud moan escaping his lips. I feel his fingers tighten in my hair as he tries to pull me closer. I look up and see the lust in his eyes. The look of intensity on his face seems more like anger, but I know how much he wants this.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, baby?" I ask, and my hands carefully cup his balls, very gently squeezing as I bite my lower lip. He's mine, now, and he'd do almost anything to feel my mouth surrounding him.

"Fuck you know I do!" he whispers, and again he pulls me to him. I won't open my mouth, just look up into his eyes, so hungry, a trace of anger finally coming through them. I can feel his fingers tightening, and now I feel pain as he pulls my hair. I reach up and place my hands over his, telling him he's hurting me. He stops pulling, but his hands still hold my head.

"Follow me.." I whisper, and I bend down, my hands cupping his balls again. I take one in my mouth, gently sucking. His grip loosens and I hear him moan as my tongue tastes him there. I release him and then take the other one in my mouth, once again sucking and licking, his cock twitching as I take him eagerly. Hearing him moan, feeling him hold my head, I want so much to make him cum now. Carefully I pull off of him, my wet tongue tracing a line all the way up the length of his delicious prick.

"Oh fuck yessss.." he moans, and I open my mouth to take his head inside....


...should I continue?

7 comments:

drunkbh said...

I love your stories. You should be writing erotica. They are so good that I don't have a dick and I want to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Oh very, very nice :)

I think I shall explore a bit here!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Saturday morning read...sigh!

baddandy said...

the only regret to this latest post is that it had to be continued. I didnt know how long it was and you had me ready already and it didn't have a completion. and here me at work alone on saturday morning . . . . .

Your erotic stories are as always magnificent and if ever a man can satisfy all the other things you seek, and he has all that you offer for always, he would be the luckiest man

baddandy said...

and i will have part two waiting one morning next week - hmmmmmmmmmmmm

( f )

a

Wanting said...

thank you, everyone..and badandy, I wish I could say I was sorry...but you know I'm not.

Wanting said...

..actually...he's just someone I wish I knew...very well...