Wednesday, June 01, 2005

FOOLISH PRIDE

What makes us do dumb things when it comes to the heart? I know I'm not the only one, but you only see what you want to see. Everyone around you tries to tell you things that you don't want to hear, then they back off because they know it's no use. The good thing is they are still your friends when it all goes south.

We remain friends. I'd help him if he needed me, and I know he'd do the same. But why now? Why does he show everything now instead of when I needed him to show it then? Plus the fact that, after all the yelling and tears and crazy emotions, why wouldn't he fight more? I never did this to get a reaction from him. It was too late...it was over a while back, I think.

Excuse me, but fuck that.

4 comments:

Aleksu said...

Beware of the "Friendzone".

Take it from the guy I am, we keep the exes at arms reach just in case the hunt does not go as desired any given night.

BladeRunner said...

blex is right. As a guy, I know I did this once or twice. Don't let him mislead you. Now is your time to shine. Don't give him the satisfaction of seeing you mope around. Call your friends and get that life of yours moving.

Edge said...

distance is best for now.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that all three of the above responses I would agree with. Get out, do for you!