Sunday, June 19, 2005

YES

Hands on me...sliding down...

Finding me...pleased I'm so wet...

Turns me away from him...

Bending...

Lifting...pulling...entering me...

Gasping...so hard...full....

So long for me...

He knows this...and uses it...

Slow...deep...complete...

I hold him there...this pleases him...

Arch my back...want more...

Moaning...breathless whispers...

"yesss.."

Pushing against him...

Thrusting...faster now...

He loves it here he tells me...

I feel it...

Close...

He's pumping me...

I cum...

Cries of release...

I cum...

He's losing his control...

I cum...

He can't stop it now...

Neither can I...

Fuck, yes...

Don't stop, don't stop, please...

NOW...

Pumping into me...

So much...

So wet...



All he has...

Mine, now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »