Saturday, June 25, 2005

A WINK AND A DAISY

I was thinking...with all this sexual hunger I seem to be having lately, I still want some good old fasioned romance.

I don't expect anything fancy.

Atually, it's the little things that can make me crazy.

One of the hottest things anyone has ever done is winked at me.

But it has to be something not so obvious...definately not lascivious...almost an afterthought...natural.

Does that make sense?

I won't lie to you and say I don't like flowers...I love them. But a single rose, or even a daisy (my favorite) can make me very happy. It doesn't have to be a dozen..

Chivalry is not dead. I love being defended...protected...but I won't start anything just to see that...that's self-centered. That's one thing I am not.

Dance with me. I'm not a dancer, but hold me next to you so I can feel you breathe and smell your scent that I will remember the rest of my life.

Don't grope me...I think I'm very open minded but I don't like being "handled," especially in public. That is something private between myself and the man who is lucky enough to have me almost any way he'd like.

Listen to me...look me in the eye when you do, and when you talk to me. Don't be afraid to disagree with me...it's fun to "argue" a point.

Don't ever make me feel like I'm not good enough. If I piss you off, tell me and I'll usually apologize, but don't ever talk down to me.

Make love to me. You don't have to be in love with me to do this. I love to fuck...I think that goes without saying. But if you seduce me once in a while...make me feel like I'm the only person in your life at that moment...make me feel wanted and needed by you...if you lay me down in your bed and take your time with me...discovering every little thing I enjoy...touching and tasting me...showing me what you enjoy...what you're feeling...and treat me the same after as you did before...

...I'll make you happy...you'll miss me when I'm not there...and once in a while you'll think of me...how I felt and tasted and smelled...and you'll smile...