Monday, June 06, 2005

HUNGER

What is it that makes a person's hunger so intense?

If you think I mean for food you're wrong.

It doesn't have to be for a certain person...just a need that hasn't been fulfilled....a desire so strong you'd do almost anything to satisfy it.

You see a stranger...something about that person gives you that craving...and you wonder what it would feel like to have those hands on you...touching you where you need to be touched...that mouth...tasting you...that body on top of you or underneath you...to be swept away in so much passion and lust that you don't care who knows.

Sometimes the need is for something slow and sweet...tender caresses and meaningful kisses...looking into eyes that see only you...holding each other like you'll never let go...

But sometimes, that craving gets so strong, there's no way you can wait...you need to take or be taken...hard and fast...

It seems at times my emotions get the best of me. I'm a very sexual person. At this time in my life I sometimes find it hard to deal with...I miss having someone to wait for...someone to surprise at the door with a kiss and a "follow me" whisper in his ear...someone to tease so mercilessly that he just has to have me...and I gladly submit...

The best feeling in the world, at least to me, is to have someone inside me. There is nothing that can replace that...the feeling of a man entering my body...the look on his face and the sound he makes or the words he speaks that first time he slides in as deep as he can...feeling how wet and tight I am around him...the two of us moving together, sometimes slow and tender, sometimes fast and hard...either way....a complete surrender.

Damn it...I'm starving.

2 comments:

Edge said...

you wear hunger well.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »