Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A LITTLE MORE

I bought new windchimes this past weekend...I love the sound...reminds me of quiet moments in the summer...and the fall.

Windows open...breeze blowing...

He lays back and tells me to show him...I want to please him, but I'm nervous around him...we've only been together once before...he makes me feel clumsy and self-conscious and I love it.

"Please.." he asks, and he sits up to reach out to me, pulling me to him for a kiss...soft and gentle as his hands brush back a strand of my hair.

"Show me" he says again, and we lay together. His hand covers mine as I move it down over my belly...lower still, and my hand slides between my legs...a finger sliding farther as I close my eyes and a low groan escapes my parted lips. He pulls his hand back as I start to rub...I know exactly what to do, but it's been so long since I did this for anyone but myself. My fingers find the spot I've only shared with a few, and soon my breathing becomes deeper and I am no longer shy with him. I look up at him as I continue to touch, and I see that look of wanting, of needing, in his eyes...he whispers "yes...that's it, baby" as his hand slides over my thigh and gently pulls it towards him, spreading my legs further.

I feel him hard against me, but he only watches as I place my hand over his and squeeze, my other hand moving faster, rubbing harder. I hold onto him as I feel that heat building. He pulls my hand to his hardness and I grasp him. He moans in my ear and tells me not to stop...

There's no way I can....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...as she carries us farther down the erotic path! ;)

Edge said...

more like a two lane highway

Anonymous said...

:lol: @ Edge!

BladeRunner said...

Once again this is the first blog of the day for me. I'm speechless.