Wednesday, June 22, 2005

FORGET BREAKFAST...

I woke up this morning in my usual mood...

I hate being alone then.

I hate being the only one to touch me lately.

Sometimes, even though I just woke up, I'm already wet.

I don't remember dreaming...must be some subconscious need...

One morning, I woke to find I was touching, rubbing...my fingers pressing...I was very wet...no dream...at least that I remember...I closed my eyes and imagined...a man...his voice in my ear...his body on mine...I imagined he slid inside me so smoothly...cock so hard...so deep inside me he took my breath from me...I heard him tell me how good I feel...a moan and then how much he wants me...how much he needs me...I'm close and he tells me he feels it...he thrusts into me and I cum on him...my body bucks underneath his as I cry out so loud I almost scream...

And it's just me...my hand is drenched as I carefully massage that spot that is so sensitive now. I can barely touch it. My breathing is slowly returning to normal, and I realize I'm whimpering. I close my eyes again and try to think of him next to me. It's quiet in the house, and as I roll over I can almost feel his arm around me. I sleep.

Is this what they call bittersweet?

3 comments:

Edge said...

yes, that's why. But your writing is neither, it's just damn hot.

Anonymous said...

Someday, some dude is going to be a very lucky bastard! I'm jus' sayin'... ;)

Wanting said...

BIG kiss to you both...