Friday, June 10, 2005

SLEEPY

A dream...such a wonderful dream...I feel it between my legs...touching...rubbing me...I can't see his face, but I can feel his fingers touching...slow, gentle, almost hesitant...my hand over his, moving with his hand...I sigh...looking up...he's leaning over me...and his hand is there...

I close my eyes...a low moan..."baby" he whispers...rubbing faster...sliding wet fingers inside me...I gasp and spread my legs wider...he pushes in deeper...I moan and he starts to take me this way...slow...but constant...he feels me get tighter...and knows...I'm ready...

Pulling out of me...I cry out, telling him no...he brings his wet fingers to his lips and tastes me, then brings them to my lips and tells me to taste, also. I savor the two of us...earlier couplings...we made love yesterday...and he fucked me last night...

I look up at him dreamily...eyes half closed...as I suck...he looks down at me as his fingers pull out...he runs his thumb over my lips and I kiss him there...just the tip...and he bends to kiss my mouth...

And I wake...in the dark. I turn to look beside me...where he sleeps...quiet breathing...his back to me...I roll over and slide my arm over his side...his breathing changes...a low moan...his hand takes mine...holding against his chest...and he falls back again...I lay against him...wet...and waiting...