Thursday, June 09, 2005

RESTORATION

He says he can help me heal.

His voice is quiet, gentle...he can soothe me, calm me down with his words.

His hands are strong...he can soothe me, calm me down with his touch.

He says he knows what I need...and I'm beginning to believe him.

He promises he'll never hurt me...and I'm beginning to believe him.

I hear his voice and my pulse races...I see him and my breathing quickens...he touches me and I begin to tremble.

He talks to me, trying to be good, but I can't help but let him know I'm wanting, and he understands...and he wants me right back.

He says when I talk to him he gets hard...he knows how much I enjoy hearing that...it makes me wet...and ready for him.

I do things with him...for him...he says I'm insatiable.

He scares me...because I'm enjoying this...and I'm afraid it's too soon.

I think he's becoming an addiction...and that scares me, too.

He's become a friend...and that makes me happy.

Did I mention he says he can help me heal?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »