Saturday, June 18, 2005

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Words...I am good with these at times, but I also find them hard to say when I'm unsure of myself, or angry.

Of course, there are certain words that can make me laugh or make me cry...make me think...make me happy or angry...take my breath away...cause me to become excited...make me wet...

There are words that, to some people would mean nothing, but to me...

Make.

Me.

Hungry.

I love being called baby...but only by someone I'm intimate with. Whether it's in public, and he's asking me or telling me something, hearing him say "baby" makes me feel wanted...and needed.

In private, it's even better. Holding me against him, whispering it to me...or when he's inside me, telling me how good I feel, calling me "baby" with that sensual voice that changes when he's aroused...and when I suck him, his hands holding my head as I show him how I feel, his breathless whisper, "baby, please don't stop..."

Saying my name...he actually seems to like how it sounds...maybe it's because of the way I look at him when he says it. I love hearing it when we make love...he looks at me that way, and as we move together his hands are on me, his cock is buried deep inside me, and he watches me taking him...and he whispers my name again.

Once I knew a man who liked to finger me until I came for him. He would tease me and have me so wet you could hear it as he moved over my clit and inside me, his fingers dripping. Slowly at first, he'd make me squirm under his touch. I wanted so bad to cum I would beg him, but he controlled me enough to make me wait...it would drive me mad, but when I finally came it was so powerful I couldn't do anything else but lie there afterward.

As I came for him, he would say "that's my girl."

I don't know why, but I loved hearing that. I believe that at times it would make me cum even harder..

It's times like this I hate being alone here...


I want...

......so much...

.........to be done with this...