Thursday, June 16, 2005

TO BE CONTINUED...

No more guilt trips.

I'm a good girl.

A man would be happy to have me...in every way.

I'm sorry things didn't work out, but I did my best...and that's all a person can do.

I'm not bragging, but one of the things he says he misses is the sex.

He pointed out to me that he knows every inch of my body, and how he loves the fact that I could cum on him again and again.

But now that will be something for someone else to discover some day.

I hope he'll be a quick study. Eager to learn. Thirst for knowledge.

And patient.

It will take a while...I'll be nervous...but I think it will make it all the more exciting.

I'll be anxious...eager to learn about him with my own thirst that needs quenching.

Although willing, I'll try to be cautious, but he'll get to that point...where he finds out what it takes to make me pliant...unresisting...submissive.

He'll find I'm very attentive, but I expect the same. No rules on who pleases who first and how many times...just be sincere and enjoy each other. I like to gain control once in a while...watch a man who thinks he has it...lose it...see his reaction when he finally surrenders..

To know someone who is strong and protective of me...respects me and likes to be near me...who can look at me and know that I'm his whenever he wants me...however he wants me...that I can make him tremble and want and need...and as hard as steel.

I want to hear laughter in the dark as we relax together, our naked bodies wet and hot and and spent...then soon after, moans of pure pleasure, cries and gasps and whispers to one another.

I want to make love...slow and sensuous...meaningful and emotional.

But sometimes I want to fuck...hard, fast, impatient, and greedy.

I want this again.

5 comments:

BladeRunner said...

Me too, me too.

Edge said...

this is what we all want

Anonymous said...

To believe that what we want is what we can have - that is the question!

Wanting said...

I'm hoping, Seamus..

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Project management training boston scientific commission of patents washington dc com Hairy black pussy picture swimsuits linen pants Block popups on ip 1975 volkswagen scirocco for sale Lamborghini with girls