Monday, June 20, 2005

WANTED: TALL, DARK AND GREAT WITH YOUR HANDS...

I watched a couple the other day...I think they were newlyweds...and became extremely jealous.

I felt bad but couldn't stop myself, so I deliberately left the area they were in.

How is it you can go from being so wrapped up in each other, it's almost suffocating...but in a good way...then later, whether it's weeks or months or years, you can barely stand each other?

Of course, it could be worse. I've also seen couples who stay together...for the children...and are so miserable it's scary. The worst part is they think the kids don't see it.

People sometimes think kids aren't smart enough to know things you don't want them to know. I think that sometimes, they're smarter than the adults.

Oh well...I consider myself lucky..no one to take care of anymore but me...it's refreshing...but I'd still like a shoulder here once in a while. My cooking's not that bad...and I bathe regularly. Sometimes I am funny...and fun to be with.

...and just in case no one's noticed, I love sex....and everything that cums with it...