Wednesday, June 15, 2005

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Guilt can be a powerful thing.

It can make you second guess yourself...change your mind completely...eat away at you until you don't know what you're doing anymore.

I refuse to be made to feel guilty about things.

It's taken me a long time to get to this point...to where I'm doing things to make my life better.

I remember all the times I felt bad...I could swear my heart actually physically hurt in my chest.

This helps me fight that guilty feeling.

At this moment I'd rather just lay down my sword and close my eyes...

If you can't see it, it isn't there. Just like when the boogeyman would come into my room.

I make a hell of a warrior, huh?

2 comments:

BladeRunner said...

Progress...it's a wonderful thing. Not all warriors are strong in battle, someone must direct the battle. You are now in control, so direct.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »