Monday, August 15, 2005

WORDS TO LIVE BY

One of my favorite words is "fuck."

Surprised you again, huh?

I hate to admit it, but sometimes I say it outside of the bedroom (or dining room, or bathroom..), when I get angry . I shouldn't, I know, but I can't help it. It's a bad habit. I'm trying to break it.

However, when I'm with someone...or even when I'm all alone and having to take care of that sudden urge...I will say it.

It's then that I love to hear it...love to say it, and definately love to do it.

My other favorite word is "cock."

I don't particularly like the word "dick," although I'll use it when I write.

I also use the word "prick."

But I prefer..."cock."

Now the one word...that all women hate...I won't call my worst enemy this...but I love to say it...at a certain time...

"Cunt"

It appalls me when someone uses it as an insult. It's the worst insult you can give to someone.

But....

When in the throes of lust....I use it...to give direction...so to speak....

In other words...don't call me that....but I sure want you to fuck it....with your cock...

Oh yes....right there...mmmmm...

...just...

...like...

...that

...fuck...

...my cunt....

8 comments:

drunkbh said...

I like this. Straight to the point.

Angry Android said...

I agree on all your favorite words; hearing a girl say, "I want to suck your cock" is way better than "I want to suck your dick." And while I agree that the word "cunt" is pretty derogatory as an insult (I use it all the time now when I'm insulting my male friends), I remember how it completely killed the mood when a girl said it to me while we were having sex (or in your words, "fucking"). I guess I still consider it too scurrilous a term.

I petition that we start using the term "twat." It's British & it's funny. If you don't like that, you can choose one of the many synonyms here. Me? I always preferred the term "pussy." It sounds nice & soft & pretty; kind of like a kitten. And who doesn't like kittens? I mean in general, not like "I like having sex with kittens" :)

Buffalo said...

You have to be the woman I've lusted for all my life. You really do know what it is about.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this should have been titled "Words to fuck by"? ;) (I use it all the time - just mostly under my breath - bwahaha!)

baddandy said...

it does hurt you - it drains your life force and leaves you a quivering mass

a pussy loves you, strokes you, makes you say flowery things

Wanting said...

well...I like to use both...verbally and physically....

IX said...

For Japanese, all this is easy. They always use the same words, which to a Westerner's ears sounds really funny.

For the cock it's "chin-chin" (yes, that old Italian toast means cock)

For the pussy (my personal choice for the blessed thing) it's "manko" which should sound just like mango, but with a "k".

Best thing is, people in Japan love Mango, and more often than not, you'll hear someone sneak a teeny-tiny bit of "k" into their mango.

It's great.

Had a girl who thought I didn't understand this serve me a mystery drink. I asked her what it's called, and she said "Manko Magic", to which I said, quite loudly, did you say "ManGo Magic, is that the name, ManGo Magic." ... i win ...

:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.proactivsolution4.info/Effects_of_abilify_taken_with_lexapro.html buying+rental+cars link www.buy ultram tramadol online.com California pinon hills laser tatoo removal Anal gaping hard Rubber incontinent pants Homemade fiberglass body kits Hair loss on the back of guinea pigs ativan and seizures Drugs provigil Taurine supplements Upskirt spears Tadalafil metabolism liver