Thursday, August 25, 2005

THE SEVEN THINGS...

Watcher did this on her blog...she asked me to do it, so here goes....

The seven things I plan to do before I die:

1) Love someone completely again...
2) Ride a horse the way I used to...
3) Play my violin wonderfully...
4) Become a better lover...
5) Try parasailing...
6) Become more self-confident...
7) Live in the North Carolina mountains...

The seven things I can do:

1) Make people laugh...
2) Make someone very happy if given the chance...
3) Give great baths...
4) Give great massages...
5) Cum many times...
6) Be very sweet...
7) Fall too easily...

The seven things I can't do:

1) Swim...
2) Be rude...
3) Turn away an animal...
4) Sing...
5) Be quiet in bed...
6) Stand up for myself when I should...
7) Get rid of guilt when I need to...

The seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) A nice ass...
2) Hands...the bigger...mmmmmm
3) A beard...
4) Deep voice...
5) Attitude...
6) Humor...
7) Smile...

The seven things I say the most:

1) Ya'll
2) Shit
3) Fuck
4) Thank You
5) Baby
6) Yes
7) I'm cumming

Seven celebrity crushes:

1) Ray Liotta
2) John Cusack
3) Sam Elliot (it's that voice)
4) Rob Thomas (very nice ass)
5) Randy Owens (Alabama)
6) Vin Diesel
7) Jon Bon Jovi

4 comments:

Angry Android said...

Just a couple observations:

You play the violin too? I haven't played for a couple years, mainly because I've switched over to guitar (mainly in a vain attempt to impress girls).

Fall too easily? As nice you look in high heels, maybe you should switch to more stable sneakers :)

You can't swim? I say learn! It's fun, it keeps your body in shape, and for some reason I make a sexual connection between women & water. Maybe because of swimsuits.

Finally, I'm sorry, but I don't have a beard nor big hands. The most I can hope for is that I can make you laugh 'till you cry & my sweet, sweet ass passes muster.

watcher said...

the seeker started this and since he originally asked you, gotta gie the credit where due. and what is this aboput being a better lover...jeez just follow the posts you make and holy crap how much better can it get without some leather, blindfolds, and ..oops, i'll leave my strange shit out but wow you could write an instruction manual for cock sucking that lots of men would be really happy to have their chick learn from. thought i had it down; had no idea someone else knew some of those extra special nuances....so if you are headed for north carolina, those mountain guys better be forewarned...lol. great list, girl

The Seeker said...

Excellent list. Some nice surprises in there.

Anonymous said...

You had me at "Can't turn away an animal" and "say ya'll" :)