Monday, August 15, 2005

FRIENDS

Sometimes I worry.

Watcher is feeling bad about herself, even more so lately.

I've never met her in person, but from what I can tell from here, she's a great woman with a beautiful heart. I'm glad she comes here, and that I can go to her site...and I hope to meet her someday.

She's just getting tired of people shitting on her.

I don't blame her. That shit is for when you're growing up (although I couldn't understand it then, either.)

What makes an adult do such bad things to hurt another?

You guys who are what we women crave to meet, to know one day, should be disgusted...these men she talks of make all men look like assholes. Maybe we should send BH down there to kick some ass.

I bet she could do it, too.

I hope you don't mind me bringing this up, Watcher...but I want everyone to go to your site and say hello...to prove that you have others thinking about you.

And by the way...you may not believe this, but I look up to you. I don't know the whole story of your life, but I do know it's a bad one at times. Some day I hope you tell me about what's happened.

I admire how strong you are.

Please just stay that way.

Everyone...click on her name up there on the left...be nice...she needs nice right now.

Oh, and I bet some chocolate wouldn't hurt, either...

7 comments:

watcher said...

it touches me in a way i do not know words for that a total stranger could or would be kinder to me than people who "know" me. as tears stream down my face from the post i just finished i came here to see what's up with ya, and find you worried about me. i almost don't know what to think except to say thank you. i do not accept help or much of anything else easily or well. but i have to keep trying and y'all (i am a yankee but love that word) make that a little easier. looking forward to buffalo's intelligent and funny posts. and naturally your steamy ones but they make me hungry too. outdlvr's dignity and acceptance of a most difficult and drawn out situation. all of you i have visited make me feel so weak and small(that's not bad) and inspire me to just get the fuck over it. i have a few good people in my life but i don't bitch about them so they don't really make it on my bitch site. but they honestly know nothing except the carefully drawn face they see when i knock. there is some latin phrase which means "nothing is forever"; sometimes it gives me hope, sometimes it reaffirms all my bitching. one time i found a chinese woodcut of a guy all bound up in his own twisted limbs and i almost got a tattoo of the wood cut with the latin phrase but i really didn't want anything permanent when my moods are like the wind, always in a state of flux. but i did not know there actually were kind people out there, one's who would help you stand until you could on your own, one's who really are there if you need just a smile, no words. the post "up the stairs" may shed a lot of light on why's right now. brings up a lot from when and always the leaving that i have so much trouble with. and, my friend, i'll write you in our other place and somehow, someway, i'll come find ya. we'll sit and drink coffee or something stronger and laugh and cry and i can not believe the kindness you have extended to me. and for no other reason than friendship; not because you want something- another of my pet peeves about those who "know" me. you floor me and i am grateful and most humbled and glad, no honored, that you call me friend. thank you, thank you. check your mail soon.

drunkbh said...

I'll do it.

watcher said...

thanks bh. you don't even live that far away. i do have a pretty big list of assholes i know and they are sort of scattered from one coast to the next (of florida) but i bet if we hop on I-4 with a couple of stops and a trip north on 95 and 75 we can clean out most every asshole 40 and over up here...cause i am pretty sure i have run into every one of them. jeez, if we got wanting to come on the road trip...sh-ee-at... if they were an asshole they would most certainly be done and if not they just might end up with the best blowjob ever....thanks, y'all.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Online bsuiness one time payment mybestworkathomebiz.com volvo 480 turbo 1600 backup battery reeves bmw 2gb mp3 player sandisk direct line home insurance Car alarms 11554 Free protonix online information Car racing san diego Monbat battery used golf cart battery chargers Pl150-12 batteries Free mysql database hosting funny adult video Effexor xr menstruation