Wednesday, August 03, 2005

PLAYTIME

Sunday I was so hungry I lay in bed and played a while.

I couldn't help myself.

It was so bad, I played with both toys.

Once I used my hand...which is good for that slow, sensual play...where you want to enjoy your body and really discover how you can make yourself feel...

Once I used B.O.B....only for my clit, it makes me cum hard, pretty intense if I can keep myself from losing my self-control...

The rubber one I have, about eight inches long and thick, I use when I need to feel....filled. Unless someone is helping me, I slowly sink down on top of my toy. It gets so deep, just the way I like it, and I can fuck myself for hours if I want to. When I use that, my cum is deeper, and it seems to almost linger.

One thing my ex didn't like me to do is watch him. I tried to get him to understand that I enjoy that, that I love to see a man stroking.

I like to be watched, laying there while my lover slowly strokes his cock, my hand or my toy making me very wet. I enjoy the look on his face as he sees me like this, and as I get off, I love to be entered....it makes my cum last a long time, not to mention the benefits for the man who has me.

Sometimes I hate this...no one here but me.

God I miss a man's touch.

I think the first time I am with someone, I want him to just hold onto me for a while...touch me...fucking talk to me...let me enjoy his voice and his hands, the way he breathes and smells, his laugh and how he looks at me when I surrender to him.

Will we fuck first, or make love first?

I don't care...I just want it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to sound cynical, but I would like to fast forward 20 years and then hear your
"romantic" views. My hope is they don’t change that much.

“Oh youth, your time is fleeting. I would hold you but a moment only to find you are a temporal lover….”

-Older hopeless romantic

Buffalo said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

watcher said...

fuck first or make love first?....i wouldn't know what making love is anymore. i know who but know it won't be, so i settle for being fucked...makes the tears roll hot and fast down my face...if "making love" ever happened, i am sure to be dead and somewhere else. to be fucked is all that i can hope for...i so hope it is different for you. all this settling is dragging me down. i used to fight against it but no good ever came of it so at least now settling is a diversion and who knows...like you, my friend, maybe someday things will be just that tiny bit different and will make all the change we crave....and like always, i need to go take out that tension on one of the young ones who have nothing but energy and no cost to my soul...

baddandy said...

i would make love first - all the rest falls in place

Wanting said...

Watcher...don't give up..it WILL happen again...then we'll wonder where you are...besides, I like what you keep saying about those younger ones...altho I tend toward the older ones...

drunkbh said...

I'm sorry to say I would fuck first. Actually, no I'm not. I just can't imagine being with a man for the first time and considering it making love. I believe that making love is something that it would evolve to over time.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »