Sunday, August 28, 2005

SUNDAY MORNING

I woke up in one of my moods again.

Actually, I wake up like this a lot.

It's nothing bad, unless you're in bed alone.

Unfortunately, I was.

Sometimes I'm able to overlook it; especially when I have to be at work by a certain time.

But on the weekend I can usually sleep in.

If I had a certain someone here we could stay in bed all day.

But this morning, no one was here, I was alone, and I was hungry.

So hungry, I had to do it. I had to satisfy my hunger the only why I could.

I stretch, arms above my head, legs slightly bent at the knees, whole body arched, a low "mmmmmm."

Once in a while, I can curb my appetite after that and either fall back to sleep or get out of bed.

Not today.

The swell of my breasts, and the hardness of my nipples made it quite obvious.

The fact that the old shirt I wore, buttoned down the front when I went to bed last night, was completely unbuttoned and opened.

I had to touch them. Slide my hands over them. Feel how hard the nipples were.

It was like a current running through them.

I gasped and closed my eyes, enjoying that feeling.

But when I took each nipple between two fingers...

Gently twisting...

Carefully pulling...

Making them ache, not from pain...

But to be licked...

Sucked...

I moaned...aching for a man's mouth to be on me.

It didn't help that I was very wet.

I needed to cum....

7 comments:

Buffalo said...

The images started my day rather well. Thank you.

Wanting said...

hi Buffalo...I've been missing you...

Anonymous said...

Well, that made my afternoon!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back, outdrlvr...I've missed you.

drunkbh said...

That doesn't hit me until the night. Yep...it's getting late.

The Seeker said...

I think it's only recently that I've become aware of how we need to be touched. I've been told many times that I have great hands, but reading your words puts something there for me to think about how a woman would touch herself. Not just to come, but to feel and enjoy herself. Fantastic.

baddandy said...

it must have been quite the restless nite as well - to have those buttons come open like that

hope the rest of your morning went well