Wednesday, August 10, 2005

HOPELESS ROMANTIC

In spite of what I may have written lately, I have a romantic side.

It's one of the reasons we had trouble in our relationship.

I needed it, and he didn't seem to think it was important.

Trust me...if your significant other likes romance, it's important.

If you think romance consists of a blowjob and a quick fuck, you're sadly mistaken.

You don't have to buy a dozen roses to impress someone...at least if she isn't the type to expect more.

I always thought a single daisy would be so nice...better than a bunch. A single one seems more meaningful, for some reason.

But I only got flowers from him...maybe twice, when we were together.

He always insisted on giving me something I needed...instead of what I wanted.

He never realized that maybe what I needed IS what I wanted.

I wanted so much to have his fingers on my face...caressing me.

Kisses on my cheek, my lips, my shoulder.

I wanted him to look me in the eye in when he slid inside me...when he slowly had me...when he surrendered to me...and when I surrendered to him.

I still want all of this.

I want to hear my name being spoken with passion...tenderness...excitement...and love.

I want someone who will gently push me down on the bed and taste me like he's starving.

I want to devour him until he's losing whatever control he has over his passions.

I want to be held against him.

I want to listen to his breathing...to his heartbeat.

I want to talk in bed, in the dark. Fuck, I miss that so much. Talking about anything and everything. Making plans together, sharing an old childhood memory, laughing and crying.

I want to make love together. That wonderful, slow, languid fuck that drives you crazy with every stroke, bringing you so close to cumming, but not just yet...everything is perfectly wet, tight, and full. It's difficult to breathe. You hardly say a word to each other, because you don't need to.

The look on both your faces is all you need to show one another how you feel, both physically and emotionally.

13 comments:

Angry Android said...

I admit that for a while, I thought this site is just an exercise in erotic literature. Your discussion of romance, however, was very touching. Being a hopeless romantic myself, I hope to read more romanctic parts, even if it means admitting I like those books with that bodice-ripping Fabio on the cover.

Damn, I said too much... ;)

Wanting said...

lol...where ya been?

Angry Android said...

Hanging out in my new Portland digs.

Buffalo said...

A squeeze of the ass when you are in a store

Brushing your hair

Massaging your feet

A bubble bath and massage

Fixing you breakfast in bed

That hug because it feels so damned good.

watcher said...

i am in a crap mood so i am not going to spread it but..i used to believe in romance...wanted a hand to touch my face softly, not slap. wanted some bubble bath, not a fucking toaster oven. i feel like it (romance) is only in increments of seconds and don't blink cause reality will slide in and fuck it up again... i'd like not to think it is dead... but the greeks too are finished. so the best i can think is that like sculpture, maybe hope and romance will endure for a longer time... but "hope" is the operative but not at all what i really feel. but i wish i could. -- to "make love again." i would not have a clue what that would even feel like to recognize it. but i hope you do find it, girl. or better that it find you. i hope someone can see how really cool you are and how much you have to give. and how much more you have beneath the surface. and face it, sounds like you know how to really give good head...lol. see, ya made me smile again....thanx

Wanting said...

you'll find it, too, watcher. I know you will. it just seems to take forever...my life is improving already...and I never thought it would...

watcher said...

mine too, my friend. and in part because i stumbled onto you and you linked me with other cool folks...sometimes life's crap is more bearable when others understand. and life's better moments are that much better because you can share the good with those who know the bad...like i said before..thanx. from way inside... thank you.

Wanting said...

you've got friends here, Watcher...Buffalo you gotta watch out for...he's a terribly wonderful flirt...

Angry Android may seem shy, but I think he's got more to offer than he seems...

baddandy said...

watcher:
just dont wear spiked heals around him

wanting:
some want the romantic things that life brings us
some want the someone that they can give those things to

im hoping you find both in abundance (you too watcher)

Wanting said...

Badandy is the perfect Texas gentleman...which makes you wonder....what's he like...?

watcher said...

badandy; all my shoes are spiked heels...oh me, oh my what will i do now?.... and don't forget, everything goes with leather...or is that leather goes with everything...??...night all...i think i am losin' it more than usual...lol

Wanting said...

can you believe I used to have a pair of those suede pointed toe boots w/ the pretty feather in the front...spiked heels even. I danced better than I walked in them...and I was a GREAT dancer when I was drunk...

baddandy said...

i'm like ;

all those spiked heels (and the legs attached to them) and here i sit unspiked.