Wednesday, August 24, 2005

FORBIDDEN

He stands behind me as I start water to boil for our supper.

With strong hands that I fell in love with the first time they touched me, he slides them around me and across my belly, his mouth over my ear, whispering "hello."

I lean into him as he kisses my neck, soft, gentle, making me close my eyes and groan. He knows where to get to me.

I don't notice his hand reaching out to turn the fire off on the stove. His lips nibble at my earlobe as his hands slide down, over my belly, my hips, and down between my legs. He rubs against me over my shorts, and I push back, wanting him to touch more.

Suddenly his fingers are underneath my panties, and he is between my lips, a little rough, but I enjoy him like this. One hand starts to push my clothes down as the other, with more room to rub my swollen clit, begins to move over my hardness, and his groan in my ear urges my legs to open for him even more.

I feel his stiff cock behind me, and I brace myself against the stove top as I push my bare ass back, trying to feel more of him. I moan as he pulls his wet hand away, bringing it up to my lips, urging me to taste. I take it greedily, tasting our cum from that morning, when he made love to me before leaving for work.

I don't hear the sound of a zipper being drawn; suddenly I feel him bare, big and hard pressing along the crack in my ass. His hands grab my waist, pull me back, and he enters my cunt, the sudden feel of him inside me making me cry out.

I grip the edge of the stove as he fucks me, slow and deep, his cock so full inside me. All I can do is thrust back against his strokes, wanting to take every inch he has, his grunts and moans making me feel so hot, his hands holding on to me as if he might lose me.

I'm lost in this. The only thing I feel is him. My eyes half closed, glazed over it seems, my lips slightly parted, trying to breathe with every thrust into me, I am lost.

He slows his movements down, almost to a stop, and when I feel him pull out of me, I whimper and tell him no. His mouth is next to my ear.

"Never doubt that I need you...want you so much..."

His dick, almost dripping from my hungry cunt, slides between my ass cheeks.

"I love you, baby..."

Suddenly his arms pull me closer as he takes my ass, carefully but completely, all the way inside me. Being relaxed because I wasn't expecting this, it almost doesn't hurt when he pushes into me. I gasp and, completely buried, he holds me next to him and stops moving, letting me adjust to him. Feeling me tremble, groaning from the pain he just caused me, he soothes me, telling me it won't hurt for long, that he couldn't help himself. He knows I'd do anything for him. He knows he has a certain power over me. His fingers find me again, and he touches me the way I love to be touched as he begins to fuck my ass.

Clamping down on him, I cry out at the pain, but his words and his fingers make it easier; his breath in my ear telling me how good I feel to him, his words assuring me, and slowly I get used to his cock, sliding in and out of me, and soon we are in our rythm, the pain is gone, and I urge him to go faster.

He has me in the kitchen, up against the stove, his cock deep inside my ass. His fingers are rubbing my clit, and soon our moans are as one, that perfect rythm of ours. I am able to take him completely, and when I tell him this, he grips my waist with both hands and starts to pump me. I can hear him whimper as I push back and contract on his dick. I feel him getting bigger, and I know he's close.

I can hear how wet I am with every thrust, feel how close he is, and I feel myself doing the same.

"Cum inside me, baby.."

He moans, fucking me faster, harder, and I can't help myself...

I cum.

I arch my back as I cry out, almost screaming at the force of it. Now his hands are on my shoulders, holding me as his orgasm takes him, his cries mixing with mine as his cum pumps into me, so wet, so hot, so much, spurting deep inside me. I feel his twitching, along with my own.

Suddenly his arms slide underneath mine, hands on my belly, and he pulls me against him, riding his cum out as he fucks my wet ass, his head next to mine as he gradually slows his strokes, trying to milk his cock. His ragged breath in my ear, his low moans and whimpers as he starts to shake, tell me how intense this was for him.

We stand, or at least try to, in front of that stove, his arms around me as we both catch our breath. He kisses my cheek, his cock not as hard but still inside me, and tells me he's sorry if he hurt me. His right hand pulls back a strand of my hair so he can see my face better, and I hold it to my cheek, turn and kiss his palm.

"Ssshhhhhh," I whisper....

11 comments:

Angry Android said...

Wow. That was really hot.

You have to really trust a person (and like them as well) to be fucked in the ass. But if you do, he'll be willing to bring you breakfast in bed 'till the end of time. Hopefully you have experienced the "forbidden input" & enjoyed it instead of this being another well-written piece of fiction, especially with somebody you cared & trusted completely.

Speaking of which, how did you not burn yourself on the stove when being taken from behind?

watcher said...

hi, friend. and again, and again you keep writing great ones. but you know something...i used to think i was really fucked in the head for doing a lot of the things i do, but at least if i am, i ain't the only one...so nice to have your company and friendship...and *extra ideas* mmmm... thank you, friend

Wanting said...

thank you, puzzy...and you're very welcom.

I have, android...he turned the burner off...

Wanting said...

watcher...just coming to see you...

watcher said...

oh forgot to tell you- check out the seeker and the seven things if you hadn't already (sure you prob have) but would love to see your answers. bye, girl

Buffalo said...

You do it with such ease and such intensity I don't know what the hell to say other than, "thanks, baby girl. thanks."

The Seeker said...

So well done. I knew I shouldn't read you before writing my own...

baddandy said...

he pokes his head in the door, sees her standing at the stove, eyes closed - "HEY!!! Quit daydreaming!!Is my mac & cheese ready yet?"

as always, second only to being there

Clint said...

This is my first comment on your site but I have been reading it regularly for awhile and all I have to say is very nice work. It makes you feel like you are there. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Gay pride parade chicago P1296 manufacturer trouble code volkswagen topamax Divorce el paso United health care insurance atlanta fiat panda generic ultram online mattress comparisions Frreeware softwares for call center F430 ferrari model Interracial addiction 5

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »