Tuesday, August 30, 2005

SHAVING

My eyes....see you before me, standing tall in a pair of old jeans, the belt undone, barely open at the top, as you shave around the goatee I love to feel against my skin when you do those wonderful things that you do to me...

My nose....can smell your scent, freshly showered, that cologne you wear that I bought you, knowing it makes me crazy...

My lips....slightly parted as I run my tongue over them, tasting us still...

My breasts....full and heavy, slowly rising and falling with each breath I take, nipples hardening at the thought of you sucking on them...

My hands....needing to touch you again, to feel you sleeping next to me, standing beside me, and to hold onto you as you love me...

My cunt....so wet, full of the two of us, from the whole night before, sore from the way you took me, the way I surrendered to you...

My ass....promised to you before you leave me...

My legs....not as willing to part as some would believe, but for you, always.

My feet....several times since we've been together....flat on the bed as you begin to devour me, but soon stretched in throes of ecstasy...

My soul....bared to you, at times too soon, it seems...

My heart....slowly...within your grasp...

I walk up to you and wrap my arms around you, my eyes meeting yours in the mirror, and you smile at me as you hold my hands to you. I kiss the back of your bare arm, my gaze never wavering, and you pull my arms away as you turn around to face me. You smile at me, your fingers trailing along my cheek, but I sink to my knees, my hands undressing you, enjoying the look on your face as I pull you out, hard and ready, and I take you inside my mouth, your gasp making me groan on you, and your thick cock almost making me choke.

I suck you as if I'm starving for your cock, hungrily tasting every inch you have. I don't let you wait, I want you now, I want you to lose that control you have and cum down my throat. Your hands in my hair, pulling me onto you, as you fuck my mouth, surprise and lust and need all over your face. I watch you as you enjoy my tongue, my lips, my teeth, all making you harder with each thrust...

Your moans make me want it all the more, and suddenly you're there, close and ready and very willing, and your cum hits the back of my throat, hot and creamy, and I barely manage to drink. I watch your face as you empty down my throat, and I moan on you, loving how you enjoy my mouth, how your big hands pull my hair as you make me take all of you...

5 comments:

The Seeker said...

Excellent. I love to sip from your cup of words. Oh, so nice, so warm and inviting, warming me from the inside out. Or is it from the outside in?

Anonymous said...

Taking a word from your previous post;

AMAZING!!!

Buffalo said...

You stir me. How you stir me.

Clint said...

Wow...

I need to shave more often...

baddandy said...

i have a goatee and old jeans!! just wish the wild things you describe were in my possession as well

the person that falls for you will be oh so lucky