Sunday, August 21, 2005

SPECIAL PEOPLE

I hope that everyone is doing well.

Sometimes I don't see them here for a while...I'm greedy about the comments I get...I love knowing people like coming here.

I read everyone's blogs, but I guess like them I don't comment everytime (although Badandy and Narcman could post more often).

BH is always fun to read...she has some really cool opinions and I've decided that I want to be a lot like her. She's that girl in school that at first you were afraid of because she was so tough, but you later learned she's fair and tough. She'd defend her friends and if she saw something wrong she'd speak her mind. Plus her sense of humor is a bit wicked at times.

Watcher is very lyrical in the way she writes, which makes her sadness even more profound. I hope that when she writes it helps her, and I hope she knows she has friends here to listen to her.

Aphrodite has a good take on her return to dating (like I would know about that...). I'd be willing to bet that pretty soon she'll be too busy to blog much anymore.

ER has a lot of neat stories about work. If you haven't read any of his stuff you're missing out.

Frustrated Writer doen't seem to visit often, but he has a way of telling about his life, which seems very full and happy. I envy him.

Seamus and Narcman are two very interesting men. Seamus is always in a great frame of mind. He could make you feel good about anything, and I love how he loves his dog. Narcman has some interesting stories to tell...too bad he doesn't live nearby. I think I'd be tempted to call the police a little more often, but I'm sure that if I kept asking for him, it could be a problem.

Lewis doesn't come here much, but if you want to read someone who will one day be published, go read his blog. He's fantastic.

Angry Android has been here a lot and I am going to link him when I get the chance, if he doesn't mind. He's got some interesting things to say, and he's good at saying them.

The Seeker has stopped by a couple of times, so of course I checked him out. He seems to have a lot to say about, particularly we women and how wonderful we really are (wink).

Buffalo. A man who is rough and learned and speaks his mind, but has a beautiful heart and soul. He'd defend you in an instant, and the way he tells a story makes you wish you were there to hear him speak it. He'll be published one day, too.

Outdrlvr and Badandy. Both of you know how I feel. These two men were always there for me when I needed to talk to someone, long before I started this blog. Since this has helped me deal with certain things, we have better things to talk about now.

Outdrlver is doing what he wants in his life and I am so happy for him. I want to see what he gets to see everyday. He's wise beyond his years, and isn't afraid to say what he means. The fact that he's a sweetheart doesn't hurt any, either. I'm so happy he's my friend.

Badandy sometimes tells me he's not who he seems. I think he's just too humble, and is overwhelmed by the attention he gets. He better get used to it, because he's got a lot of people around here who like him. I adore him, and I am so glad I found him. If you haven't read him yet, please do. Oh God, yes.

So all of you, my friends and soon to be friends, please remember that I am always around, even though I don't say anything at times. Thank you for being here with me. I feel better just knowing you.

11 comments:

Buffalo said...

The women can write. The woman can make each word as sweet as watermelon wine and as meaningful as a new born baby.

You go, baby girl. You go!

Anonymous said...

I'm flattered that that is how you see me! Sometimes I feel like I'm wallowing in my own mud, but I'm glad that you see it otherwise.
This is such a great community of folks and I'm really happy to be a part of it as well as getting to know you.
Your writing is so sensual and personal and very hard to ignore the depth you give it.

The Seeker said...

I lurked long before I posted here. Thank you for the kind words and noticing me.

drunkbh said...

Awwww! That's so sweet. It's nice that you take the time to notice all your friends.

For the record- I'm really not that tough but I am a little wicked.

Angry Android said...

Thanks for thinking my boring life is intersting enough to read. I honestly don't know if your writing is pure fiction (which would be really good erotic literature) or more autobiographical. If it's all true, then you have some impressive cajones to reveal some pretty intimate things. Well, since you're a girl, I guess you'd have an attack womb.

By the way, I think there should be a woman's equivalent to Hooters. Hell, I'd eat there, but only if they had really good chicken wings.

Wanting said...

Some of it is real...some fantasy....and thank you...btw...you're not boring...

baddandy said...

AH SHUCKS - IM SO EMBARRASSED

Alex Pendragon said...

And what am I, darlin', chopped liver? grin.

watcher said...

you are so kind. i do not have a clue how i found you but am so glad i did.
and you write the most incredible stuff...how do you sit still long enough to write it..damn, girl...lol.
sometimes we learn things from places and people we least expect...i wasn't expecting blogger to teach me things, esp things which make a hell of a difference in a larger picture and in the smaller everyday one. thank you, Wanting.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Antibiotics cipro zithromax without perscription Cat losing patches hair red spots shaved pussy naked pictures Alberta summer hockey league Vitamin c molecule Dooney and bourke totes http://www.vardenafil-1.info/fitness-modles.html analysis of the outcasts of poker flat Compare ice cream machines Microsoft certification authority demo daventry travel information centre mitsubishi 72 inch zithromax overnight vitamin with renal disease

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »