Friday, August 05, 2005

LET ME EXPLAIN

I need to clear something up about my last post.

First, let me just say I love the people that come here...Aphrodite and BH both expressed concern over my feelings for a friend. Watcher has a wonderfully lyrical way of saying "just watch yourself..."

I really don't have too many people around me. My father is away and my mother hates me. My ex realized too late what he had and we are no more. I have friends, but they are either married or just not that close.

Thank you for making me feel like I am important enough. All of you that comment and give me advice...I appreciate what you do...

The man in my last post is someone I have known for a couple of years, altho we've never really met. He was always there to talk me out of my bad days...when I was sick he would keep my mind off of my situation.

He's sweet, caring, has a great sense of humor, and makes me very hot.

To be honest, I'd fuck him in a heartbeat if given the chance...and believe me, I want the chance.

Then again, there's another friend that has been great to me...tells me when I've done something wrong...but in a nice way...and makes sure to push me towards the right path. He's smart and sweet, but tells you what he thinks. I've known him even longer, but, haven't really met him, either.

I have to admit it, he makes me hot, too.

But I know how life is, the way it gets in the way, how things happen every day that change how you live.

I'm being very careful...but one can dream..

2 comments:

watcher said...

dream on, my friend. sometimes it is all we have. and sometimes it has to be good enough. and sometimes in dreams lie the only smiles, the only peace, the only arms that bring the safe warmth...until that gawd damn alarm goes off.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »