Monday, August 29, 2005

SEVEN THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR

Outdrlvr started this one...and BTW..go read his blog...he got some great news this past week....congratulations, sweetie...

Seven things I am thankful for...

1) My health...I was very sick a couple of years ago...but I was very lucky...there are those a lot worse off than I...

2) My friends...all who know me and like me (and some who love me) for who I am...my life is all the more richer for this...

3) My love of nature...I don't do it as much as I'd like, but to walk in the woods or watch a spider on it's web...to watch my dog being happy because he is a dog...people don't realize all this is a gift...

4) My country...I was never that patriotic until all the recent events...even though we still need a lot of help for our society here, we are still the greatest country in the world. We can do things a lot of people are not allowed to do in their own country...

5) People in my family...my sister and my niece..I miss them so much...my dad and my cousin...I could have gotten a lot worse...

6) My ability to learn...I have never thought of myself as being very smart...but my school later in life and my jobs that I have acquired after the fact...I'm not as dumb as I thought I was...

7) My pets...they remind me that no matter how bad it may seem (especially when it comes to the opposite sex), there are those that love me unconditionally...maybe we could all take a lesson from them...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »