Monday, August 01, 2005

LOOK OVER THERE....

Since starting this blog, I've been able to get a lot of things "settled" in my life.

Writing does help.

I know it seems like all I write about lately is sex. But I write about what I'm feeling, and what I hope for. And I'm sure everyone would agree, my bitching can be a bit tiresome.

The links that are listed on the left over there are some cool people I've "met" through this site. (Some I've known for a lot longer...and I'm very happy to have them here with me, too) They come and read, and I hate to admit it, but I have to check everyday to see if I have any comments. It's addicting.

I love the way people come together and give you advice or encouragement when it's needed. It's nice to know someone cares enough to do that.

I want everyone to know that through all of this, your little serious, and sometimes not so serious remarks have made a difference to me. I appreciate every one of you, and please, keep coming back.

Anyone else who comes here and enjoys what they read, I will gladly link you if you'd let me.

6 comments:

The Platypus said...

Blooging is like writing a letter and sticking it in a drawer, or sending it off to nowhere, but sometimes you open that drawer later and find that nowhere has wriiten you back.

baddandy said...

i start to answer, but read what others have written - and theyre saying the same things i would - so i defer

i am happy to be here, but happier knowing youre better now

a

watcher said...

np with linking. i discovered you, the entire idea purely by mistake, a click of the mouse i the "wrong" location but it has been anything but a mistake...and yes it is a bit addicting. and i am grateful because i could not write like you write and let someone see my eyes when they had finished reading; somehow i think you know that feeling. i love what you write; i am lucky to be able to work out some of the tension you cause-lol. that is a tremendous power you hold to be able to cause that response...use it, use it, use it. and one day, or well, night (he he) use that power to take what you want and need. and mostly thank you for sharing the terrible and exquisite pain...write it out of your body, give it to others to chew and discard or chew and swallow but purge yourself. keep writing; i love it, love to know there are others who ride the same rollercoaster, who crave and never are filled; but i thank you for writing and reading what i can not tell, seeing what i can not show; thank you-you know the why...i'll look for you on friday..... watcher

Wanting said...

I love getting back on here and seeing all of you here.

Watcher, why do you think you can't write? You're better at it than I am...the way you put your words together. I wish I could do that.

drunkbh said...

My advice sucks. I really shouldn't give it even though I do. I really enjoy reading your stories. I'm going to agree with Watcher in that you do hold a lot of power with your writing. It has a way making you feel...a rare occurance on my part.

Keep it up and you will get more fans. They just haven't stumbled onto your site yet.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work What colors on a mood ring mean