Thursday, September 29, 2005

UH OH

It's gettin' to be a problem.

Somethin' I can't prevent.

(Sorry, my southern got out for a moment.)

Anyone who knows me knows what I'm feeling.

Anyone who's here for the very first time and this is the first post you read, don't let it scare you off.

Please stay and start at the beginning.

I just have to get it out sometime.

I need to fuck.

I need it very much.

I need to feel a man.

On me.

In me.

I need to feel his weight on me.

I need to hear him moan.

I need him to speak my name with much affection and a little bit of awe.

I want him to take me.

Make love to me.

Touch me constantly.

Eat me alive.

I want him to tell me how much he loves my cunt wrapped around his cock as he takes his time fucking me.

I want him to feel me cum.

Again.

And again.

And again.

I want him to cum so hard inside me that he nearly passes out.

I want him to time it the way he likes.

And I want it to take him by surprise.

I need to fuck.

7 comments:

Buffalo said...

I think I would find heaven in your arms........isn't that a country song?

watcher said...

aww, honey, i wish i could maybe send someone kind and funny and a bit of an animal via fed ex or something. i actually even have someone in mind who is always up for adventure...hmmmm. i said, hmmmm....lol

oh, baby, i hope someone who deserves a woman as passionate and kind as you comes along soon... and in the mean time....
Hmmmm....

The Seeker said...

I like that one.

Anonymous said...

You realize that your want, need and unmitigated lust is infectious! Just thought you should know! ;)

baddandy said...

damn! wheres a police officer when you need them?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I worry about what's wrong with me, haveing never felt such a need for sex... I have always been able to take it or leave it, ho hum. Not that I don'[t enjoy it, but it isn't even close to a driving factor in my life... is there something wrong with me??

Wanting said...

anonymous...I don't think so...maybe you haven't been with the right one yet, the one that makes you want more than anything