Friday, September 09, 2005

NO MORE...I PROMISE

This is going to be an actual bitch rant, so if you don't like it...keep going.

I need to say this.

I'm tired of things happening to me, whether they be good or bad, and no one's here to hear about it when I come in the door.

I'm tired of bills that sometimes pile up and there's no one here to help me.

I'm tired of being the only one that does the laundry, the dishes, feeds the animals and takes care of the house.

I'm tired of hearing a nice rain or thunderstorm outside and the only one to enjoy it with me is a cat.

I'm tired of being sick enough to stay home and there's no one to take care of me...all I need is a glass of water, a hug and to be checked on .

I'm tired of holidays and birthdays and weddings and babies being born...and never being included.

I'm tired of going to bed alone, sleeping without a man next to me, and waking up alone.

You damn fool...you never really wanted me until I was gone. Now you play these little guilt trips, making me feel like I'm doing something wrong. You don't remember how many times you left me to go home and "take care of something there," "it's still my house," "she doesn't want me anymore....I haven't slept with her in years," "I don't know what I want," "it's not the kind of love you want."

You fuck...telling me how much you love me and gave up everything for me and funny, she didn't feel the same way you said she did...you hurt her, too. You still love me, but your kids tell you what you should do...you know, the ones that only call when they want something from you, yet play the same guilt trip on you.

You fucking threaten me...to hurt yourself...subtle little hints about how much better off everyone would be if you just parked the car on the tracks or stepped off that bridge.

Men wonder what the fuck women are thinking when they do some of the shit they do...they remember...just like you guys do, because it's happened to you, too.

We just need to stop taking it out on the next nice person we find. It's like a fucking cycle...break it. 'Cause personally, I'm getting sick of all of it.

This is the last time I'll ever talk about this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi came to mind reading this.
Hope you have a good weekend!!!

Buffalo said...

I hear you, wanting. The gods know, I hear you.

watcher said...

'nuff said, my friend...but too bad and so sad the idiots just don't get it...ever. love how when you put an end to being a victim, he picked up the role... and really glad- even though all the things you said ring so true to me and no matter how difficult it gets, it is still better than being a human dumping ground. chin up to stay for good, girl.

drunkbh said...

Sounds like a real asshole. He threatened to hurt himself ...I just love when they try to play reverse psychology. Doesn't it feel better when you finally just let go?

LYAOD

Let you animosity out daily

baddandy said...

find someone up there to slap him silly - either he want to be your friend and not bring up crap that bothers you so - or he doesnt

give him an ultimatum - "either quit giving me crap - or go find someone that gives a shit anymore"

(sorry) a

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. interracial dating free