Saturday, September 24, 2005

THANKFUL

After all these huricanes our tornados don't look so bad.

I'm just thankful my friends haven't been hurt in any of these.

I consider all of you my friends...so when I say I worry, at the risk of sounding like a mother or a wife (that'll be the day), I mean it.

Now if anyone gives you a hard time about what you're feeling and doing to survive this ordeal, tell them to do their own thing, then see how they like being alone in all of this. That's an even worse feeling.

Everyone handles it their own way. Andrew could have used a little more support; just remember, baby, I'd stand by you all the way. But you knew that.

Buffalo was in some bad storms, but you know him by now...the tough guy with a soft heart (don't deny it, Buffalo...we've already seen that side of you). I'm sure he could have used some company during all of that. Maybe he wasn't as scared, but still, it would have been nice to have someone to talk to. I would have loved talking to you if you'd wanted to call. I'm just sorry I didn't think to call you first. I didn't realize about the storm til after.

I'd stand by you, too.

I hope DB made it through and it looks like Watcher did, too.

Just remember guys, through your lives and through here you have people that look forward to knowing you, knowing what you're up to and dreaming about you and wanting more, not to mention the fact that they care about what happens to you.

I'm so glad you're all safe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Wanting ~ seems like several of us did post on the blogging community and it's connectedness. Hope your weekend is good! :)

Wanting said...

Hello Seamus...my weekend is better...I think everyone was a bit preoccupied with this weather. Glad you're here...

Buffalo said...

Beautifully said, Wanting.

We all need a hug and a caring word every now and again. They are like a lighthouse seen from a storm tossed sea.

baddandy said...

no he didnt - he just wrote a few thing to let anyone interested enough to read

baddandy said...

but thank you!~

drunkbh said...

I think it's safe to say that we consider you our friend as well.

You are one of the first bloggers that I started reading. I found you one night simply by hitting next blog. I didn't even know how to link then. I just wrote your blog address down so I could come back and I'm glad I did.

Your stories have kept me awake many nights as you say hungry. They've also made me realize that a lot of people feel the same way I do. I do have a soft side. It just rarely comes out. Later, they made me worry about you and this guy. Yes, I worry about people I haven't even met. I worried that you were going to let him back in.

I don't mind you acting motherly, although I doubt you're old enough to be my mother.