Monday, September 05, 2005

MONDAY MORNING

A beautiful day out...birds singing and a nice breeze blowing through the window.

Once again, I'm alone...and I'm hungry.

I stretch...long and languid...thinking of someone already.

This isn't the usual feeling I get when I'm craving.

I touch...my hands and fingers on my hard nipples.

A low moan...and I slide my hands down.

No waiting...no teasing....

I'm starving.

I slip between my legs...and my finger finds that spot.

I'm already very, very wet.

I rub, slow at first, and the feeling I get is almost unbearable.

I moan and arch my body as I do to my clit what a man would be doing with his fingers...and his tongue.

So ready to let go, I could cum almost immediately.

But I'm craving something more this time.

I slow my hand as I reach with the other one.

My other toy...long and stiff...

I open the drawer that has become my own little toy box, and find it.

At least eight inches..

I slide it between my lips, making it wet, teasing myself.

I want so much now.

I can't wait.

Once more, the length of it along my clit.

I spread my legs.

Accept it...

Completely...

Deep...

Deeeep....

I gasp...close my eyes...and with another hard thrust...

I cum.

I stroke my cunt now...fucking me...taking all of it...and wanting it to be him.

I want this to be his cock...his thrusts...his hardness...

I want his weight on me.

I want him fucking me hard...fast...deep...

I move faster...fuck I need this so much...each stroke...bringing me closer.

I whisper to him...telling him how good he feels.

He pushes deeper...

I thrust up on him...

Deeper....he hits that spot...my sex...and I explode...

Don't stop moving I can't stop pumping and I keep cumming and cumming...

So strong...so good...I cry out as I release more...

Stroke it more...fuck I can't stop...

I won't stop...until I can't do it anymore...

I look up and see no one above me...just the ceiling...

I stop moving, feeling my pussy still grabbing...sucking...

If he only knew what I have for him.

My breathing...heavy...beads of sweat on my brow, between my breasts, on my belly...the sheets are wet...

Cum between my legs...but only my own.

Sometimes I hate these mornings.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drunkbh said...

I love those mornings. then again, I do have an active imagination.

Damn, you do have a way with words!

Buffalo said...

Dear Wanting,

Please consider my qualifications to fill your opening. As you can see from the attatched resume I do have some experience in this field of endeavor. You will note that, in addition to English, I am also fluent in French and have a nodding aquaintence with Greek. It is said I am a cunning liguist at the least.

Hopefully.

Angry Android said...

While you're at it, you may want to use that word verification to keep people from posting about appetite suppressants they may be selling.

Oh yeah, happy Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

Long past morning but made my evening!! :)

Clint said...

I've waken up to many mornings knowing that I all I have is myself. It's nice knowing the opposite sex has those same cravings.

Here's to single life, oh wait nevermind it sucks...

Alex Pendragon said...

Every once in a while I come across a post.......oh hell, time to clean the monitor off again...sheesh!

Michael said...

Sorry I missed this. it's Wednesday now. You still feel that way? Hmmmm?

--Michael (maybe not THE Michael, but A Michael)
http://makeminemike.blogspot.com

Wanting said...

...it can be a continuous problem...

baddandy said...

now this is a post worthy of 'wanting' to read (oops, i read in reverse order)

well spoken as usual he sounds like a lucky guy once you find him

a