Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'M FEELING VERY NAUGHTY TODAY

It was a surprise, of course...being pushed over that table, but having not had any sustenance in quite awhile, it caused the desired affect.

I was wet. Very wet.

I felt his hands sliding up my legs, up my thighs, underneath my short skirt. Bracing myself over the pool table, I dropped the stick I was using, sending balls everywhere. Even though we were the only two in the back pool room, the front of the bar was full of people. Between the two rooms was a small hallway with access to the bathrooms.

So far, no one saw.

His hands under my skirt on my waist, he suddenly pulls me back against him, pressing up against me with a hard cock, making me gasp at the feel of something so big. I felt his breath on my cheek, and his mouth on my ear as he whispered to me, "I want this.." as his fingers slid under my panties, down between my legs, and over my hard clit. I cry out and he starts to rub me, his other hand under my blouse and moving up to hold my full, rounded breast. His fingers take my nipple between them and gently squeeze. I moan and he whispers for me to be quiet.

"Others will hear...and I'll have to let them have some, too."

I look over at the doorway . Strangely enough, no one seems to notice what's happening. His hand is starting to move, rubbing my hard clit, and I can't help but jerk back against him as I feel my body respond the way it always does, and a lot quicker than usual.

I cum. My moan is muffled by his other hand over my mouth. My body bucks against his as my orgasm reaches it's peak, and when I nearly scream into the palm of his hand, I hear him groan.

"Fuck yes....my little cunt...take my cock out...."

I fumble to unbuckle his belt, but the aftershocks make it hard to do anything, and I can't seem to do it fast enough. He takes his hand away from my mouth and I catch my breath as I feel him moving behind me. His wet fingers between my legs move to hold my waist, and I cry out, but he tells me to be patient.

All of a sudden I feel my panties being pulled to the side, and he pushes against me.

I feel him, so hard against my wet slit, so wet he could take it very easily. I can feel how big he is, and I gasp as he thrusts forward, entering my swollen pussy, pushing into me hard and fast, making me take the force of him over that pool table, my hands on the green felt, holding myself against his thrusts, every one bringing me closer to another intense cum.

His hands hold my waist now, and as he pushes into me I hear him moan. My cunt tightens up on his hard prick, and he starts to pull me towards him as he pumps me. His cock hits the back of my cunt, and when I jump from the pain, he seems to get closer to what he needs.

Suddenly he breaks his rythm, slowing down his strokes. I start to protest, but he shhh's me and tells me..

"We have an audience..."

Bent over this table while a man fuck's me, I glance over and see a couple of men standing in the doorway, watching everything.

It's all I need to set me off.

I feel it building fast, and when I look over at two men who both have hard dicks in their hands, stroking as he fucks me, I can't stop anything anymore. This time there is no hand over my mouth when I scream, and I don't care. I demand that he fuck me faster, harder, and I lay down across the table, my back arched so that he can get deeper.

He does....and so do they.....

10 comments:

Buffalo said...

My GAWD woman! This is too hot for words.

Angry Android said...

"...I dropped the stick I was using, sending balls everywhere."

Hehe. The 7 year-old in me finds that funny.

baddandy said...

gives a whole new meaning to putting it into the side pocket - wonder if we'll ever hear how many cues she had to use to "run the table."

The Seeker said...

Oh, what a scene... Hawt...

The Seeker said...

Are you there? Missing your words.

watcher said...

hello lone ranger...where'd ya go girl?

drunkbh said...

Hey, are you okay?

baddandy said...

well maybe shes still racking all those balls - enquiring minds want to know. . . .

Bright-Eyes said...

you ARE naughty! I hope you don't mind...I linked you

Anonymous said...

Wow.....

That was incredible...

I'm bringing ice water next time I visit.