Thursday, September 15, 2005

SERVE ME

Lately, I've found I have a certain attraction to men in uniform.

Not just any uniform.

Policemen, firemen, and military.

For some reason, especially the policemen.

When I read something by Blade, I try to imagine what he looks like. I know he doesn't wear a shiny blue jumper, nor does he run around barefoot. (If you're curious, go check him out)

From there he links his friend, Jack, who writes fantastic stuff about his experiences on the force.

Of course, I try to imagine him, also.

I saw that policeman again the other day. The nice one. Who is also quite handsome.

I noticed he has big hands.

I try to imagine what he does with those big hands.

Then I try to imagine what a man of authority can get away with.

And what if I knew a man like that.

Handsome. Big hands. An authority figure. Someone who could bend the rules a little.

Someone who would want me so bad at that moment that he would take the chance that he may be needed elsewhere.

But he is with me.

Just a few minutes.

The neighbors would wonder what was wrong. A police car in front of the house.

They would keep watch until the car was gone.

"A policeman went into her house again."

"I wonder what happened."

"Maybe someone tried to break in or something."

Something did happen.

I seduced him. Or maybe he seduced me.

It doesn't really matter.

Because the officer who stopped me for speeding one night loves how I look up at him when I'm on my knees and sucking his cock.

He loves how I make him feel when I touch him.

He loves how I spread my legs for him so that he can push into me and fuck me until he cums.

He especially loves how I sit on his cock, looking down at him as I take him so deep I almost scream, his hands on my hips guiding my body, or sometimes on my full tits, squeezing and rubbing, making the nipples as hard as he is.

Afterwards he'll be in a hurry to leave and I just might get a kiss.

More often than not, he'll forget the kiss and tell me he'll call soon.

More often than not he's married...has kids.

More often than not there will be something about me that won't let him leave me alone.

But it won't matter to me. He's nice to me, likes what I do for him, and makes me feel good when I need to.

Maybe one night I'll find him and give myself to him again.

I'll fuck him while his radio is on, while he answers someone's question.

He'll tell me not yet...but I'll feel him grow...he'll tell me we should stop...someone will be by soon if he doesn't answer...and I'll feel him grow harder...

He'll make that sound he makes when he's past that point of I-don't-care...and I'll slow my strokes just to hear him groan...holding onto me tightly...looking me in the eye as if I've done something naughty...made him do something naughty...and he loves it.

I'll make him cum like I always make him cum...better than his wife does...better than the last time. And he'll already be planning the next time he has me.

Somehow, I'll be the one with the authority...won't I?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! @ Lewis

drunkbh said...

I started laughing so hard at what Lewis wrote that I forgot what I was planning on saying.

Cops=Handcuffs=Good...very good

Anonymous said...

LOL...Lewis is a find, isn't he? Go to monkeyinfinity.blogspot.com and read about his duck telling jokes...

watcher said...

hey. just dropped in to say hi, see what you were up to...can't share the man in uniform thing..he'd be takin' me somewhere i probably do not want to go...i just got done taking a personality test at DB's place and came up very anti-authority...as well as a few other choice things...like we didn't know already...lol. check it out..good for a laugh. hope you're doing all right.

The Seeker said...

Ah, loved dressing up in my uniforms when I had them. The action was always hot. I always wanted to get pulled over by a female officer that was hot and find a way to nail her.

As far as Lewis's comment, I always wondered about that too. haha

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Decided to finally drop in to see what your blog after seeing several mentions from other blogs I read...very good stuff.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to read too often as I am currently in the midst of a dreadful dry spell:( Once that's over, though, I'll have to come back.

Must admit I laughed at lewis, too;>

Anonymous said...

It's time for you to come back now!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Google blocker pop up Jewelry party new philadelphi handbag purse parties ohio http://www.financial-planning-6.info http://www.backpacks-7.info Free crochet patterns sweaters men boys stop smoking program Public service dental plan honda civic parts honda cl Bondage bed restraint system http://www.liposuction-9.info Long-term studies ritalin Compaq presario 1925 harddrive Lipitor urinary side effects Paris hilton 39 s Movies theaters in red bluff ca http://www.upskirt1.info Test subaru feul pressure regulator