Saturday, May 28, 2005

UNDERSTANDING

I've been reading a few blogs and some have been getting hateful e-mails and anonymous comments that are usually a bit demeaning. I for one don't understand why anyone would bother if they don't like what they read, unless it's something that would be inflammatory. I never saw anything that was; most of them were very well written and quite enjoyable.

I just hope anyone who reads this blog (if I get many readers at all) is not offended by what I write. Like I said, it's more of a catharsis...no one to really talk to here, and if you stay long enough to read anything I wrote then you are definately welcome here.

5 comments:

Edge said...

I've been fortunate and have never had a mean spirited comment but someday I will and I'll just ignore it and go on. It's rare, most are very supportive.

Anonymous said...

Good Mornin' Wanting ~ Thought I'd let you know that I've added you to my blog roll ;)
You know - most blogs start as a personal journal of sorts with the outside chance that someone will come along and give some feedback. We all probably feel a little more free to write what in our heads given the anonymity factor. Sometimes we get surprised and it becomes a communication portal as well with a group that we wouldn't have met otherwise. For most of us it a little of both. Write what you feel and don't worry over giving offense - it's your blog after all.

BTW - you'll get readers ;)

Wanting said...

Thank you both....feeling better about this already...

Aleksu said...

With my posts I try to get people to react.

I don't mind a good discussion time to time.

Better if it is with a fellow blogger.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »