Monday, May 30, 2005

ANOTHER HOLIDAY

I didn't think the holiday would bother me, but it has. I see everyone out with friends and family...although a good friend did say to call and come out, it's hard to do that when they're married and you're alone. It gets to be one long evening of the obvious.

I guess I could go outside and feed the birds; maybe take the dog for a walk. I'm seriously debating on whether or not to take a road trip soon.

I wondered if maybe what I wrote yesterday wasn't too explicit...but then I remembered that the reason I put this up in the first place was to say what I can't say anywhere else...and if anyone gets offended then they don't need to come back.

3 comments:

Edge said...

write for yourself, if someone doesn't want to read it, they can leave. It's for you.

Wanting said...

I think you'll be a great mentor, Edge...

Aleksu said...

Your blog, your rules.

Being the third wheel gets old soon.