Thursday, May 26, 2005

JUST A TOUCH...

If you're a woman, hopefully you've known what it feels like to have someone who would show you how they felt. A touch on the elbow...a hand on your back...maybe even holding hands. Men should also know what this feels like...a kiss on the cheek...an arm through yours...

He lifts his hand to caress my cheek, but his hand doesn't stop there...a lock of my hair...brushed aside...a smile and a wink...god that always made me weak...then he turns away to do what he was going to do...knowing he has me. I was his...

Now I'm no one's...

4 comments:

Edge said...

so many transitions we have, you are in one. They don't have to be bad you know.

Wanting said...

Hello, Edge. This one is bad, but I'm working on making it better. I hear blogging is better than therapy. I hope that's true.

Edge said...

Blogging is therapy. You can bring everything here and you also get to take away as much as you want.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »