Thursday, May 26, 2005

A STRAND OF AUBURN

I've never been one who was comfortable with compliments.

I've always loved having my hair played with...fingers run through it...gathered loosely in strong hands that could so easily hurt me but were always gentle. He said he loved my hair...the way it felt...soft and thick...the way it smelled. He said he liked to look down and see that head of auburn, that it made it all the more intense.

He said he loved how it moved when I moved...how it fell down my back when I was astride him, how it seemed to fall forward when I would look down at him and tell him I was close.

I've never been comfortable with compliments, but when he said these things I felt very sexual. I felt like I had some kind of power; that I could get him to do anything I wanted.

Apparently that didn't last.

1 comment:

baddandy said...

i knew you when your hair was short - shorter then you ever thought it would be - and i longed to play with it, even then, cause you told me once how you liked that - i have to try hard to remember some things - that, i will have no trouble ever remembering

i just wish i remembered what it actually felt like, instead of what i could only imagine

a