Sunday, May 29, 2005

RAINING

I wake up in the middle of the night...it's raining...a soothing sound. It's very quiet otherwise, and I feel a cat jump up on the bed next to me. But it seems too heavy for a cat, and suddenly there's a hand on my thigh...it doesn't frighten me...I welcome it. It's him, and I say his name."Shhhhhh" he whispers, and he is over me, his hands on my waist, sliding over my skin. He takes a nipple in his mouth through my t-shirt, and I moan as he sucks, that delicious way he had that made me surrender.

I want to see his face but it's dark. I know it by heart, but I want to touch it. His knee moves between my legs as he pulls off of me and I reach up to touch him, but he won't let me. His hands grasp my wrists and he pins them down, gently but firmly. I start to speak again, but he enters me, and I can only cry out.

Slow and deep he moves. I remember this. No matter what has happened between us, I can't help but miss this so much. I wrap my legs around him and he breathlessly tells me how he's missed me, how he's missed this. I tighten around him and he moans, his thrusts becoming harder. A perfect rythm between us, I feel it building up inside me...I feel him getting closer...he tells me...to cum with him...and I explode...

I wake, still feeling my muscles contracting. Trying to catch my breath, I look around...but I'm alone. A peal of thunder startles me, and I close my eyes, my hand between my legs. I'm wet, but it's only me. Looking up at the ceiling, a tear falls down my cheek, and even though I swore no more, I roll onto my side and cry myself to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* That is all! :)

Edge said...

the rain does strange things to me too.

Aleksu said...

Memories, they can be bitter-sweet.